X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aruva
    • Dec 2007

Re: RO pricing

Thanks my friend!..no end for my optimism.

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

To be honest, I think it will be cheaper, for the European brands/designers that is. Look at a place like Lazzari for example; Hundreds and sometimes thousands less for items like CCP. RO in Paris is definitely a tad cheaper than buying here in the states, especially when you include the VAT you'll get back.
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Re: Raf by Raf Simons Denim

[quote user="Cestlavie"]

Hi, i have a small question about bags.. i'd like to buy some black, slouchy mens bag which you wear across your shoulders.. should be made of cloth/wool, not leather and have a quite "saggy" shape.. means no big zippers, pockets, etc,.

do you have any idea at which label i could find such a bag, holding in mind that i want to spend 500USD at maximum..

thank you!

[/quote]

what do you mean by that - a backpack?[76]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

aruva, drexl got his math right. it will not be cheaper per se, but VAT will make it somewhat cheaper. Just do what I did, close your eyes, pinch your nose, and dive! [87]
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Avyer
            • Dec 2007

Is the stuff listed on Atelier's website still in stock? I think somewhere I read on here that they take down the out of stock stuff.
            Remember, be here now.

Comment

• Servo2000
              • Oct 2006

[quote user="Avyer"]Is the stuff listed on Atelier's website still in stock? I think somewhere I read on here that they take down the out of stock stuff.[/quote]

Can't be doing too much of that, considering they still list last seasons (presumably sold out) items.

WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Avyer
                • Dec 2007

That was the goal of my question, hoping the older stuff might be in odd (larger) sizes. Wondering if anyone knew before I bothered them with an email.
                Remember, be here now.

Comment

• aruva
                  • Dec 2007

[quote user="Faust"]aruva, drexl got his math right. it will not be cheaper per se, but VAT will make it somewhat cheaper. Just do what I did, close your eyes, pinch your nose, and dive! [87]
                  [/quote]

Thank you all !... as faust said, i would have to close my eyes,pinch my nose and take a dive.

Comment

• Fuuma
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]aruva, drexl got his math right. it will not be cheaper per se, but VAT will make it somewhat cheaper. Just do what I did, close your eyes, pinch your nose, and dive! [87]
                    [/quote]

It's all about the bigger selection and bolder buys though. You can't beat Paris or Antwerp in the regard. I tried looking for blazers at NYC YSL and they had like 1 in my size and their buy was somewhat boring, same goes for all european labels I think.

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

true that, fuuma. of course the drawback is that europe also has more adventurous customers, so a lot of that stuff is sold out by now (which was the case with me in Antwerp)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• oliviervdroo
                        • Jan 2008

[quote user="Casius"]To be honest, I think it will be cheaper, for the European brands/designers that is. Look at a place like Lazzari for example; Hundreds and sometimes thousands less for items like CCP. RO in Paris is definitely a tad cheaper than buying here in the states, especially when you include the VAT you'll get back.[/quote]

sales period will start in july as well

Comment

• kompressorkev
                          • Dec 2006

Matches Fashion in London? me being in the US, will i get hit with huge customs bill? anybody ordered from them before? thanks

Comment

• dji
                            • Feb 2008

Japanese Auction Sites

does anyone know of any Japanese auction sites other than Y!, auAuction, bidders and mbok?

I'm still hunting for that Julius high collar jacket in size 1 [:(]

also any used stores besides spacetokyo, ftw, kind-u and kanful would be helpful too

Comment

• theaddict
                              • Apr 2008

Re: Japanese Auction Sites

Can anyone speaking japanes translate this for me? The seller just added it to a auction i am watching. I tried to translate it with googletranslate but i am not so sure about the meaning...

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????

thanks in advance!

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• dji
                                • Feb 2008

Re: Japanese Auction Sites

[quote user="theaddict"]

Can anyone speaking japanes translate this for me? The seller just added it to a auction i am watching. I tried to translate it with googletranslate but i am not so sure about the meaning...

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????

thanks in advance!

[/quote]

I don't understand Japanese either but it seems like the seller is just stating that he isn't offer a BIN price. this is judging from the babel fish translation.

can anyone help with the alternate auction sites and 2nd hand stores?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎