• Show
Clear All
  • JSebbe
    • Mar 2008

cheers, really appreciate it!

Comment

• huckleberry
      • Jul 2009

I have a bit of a situation, last night I won a raf knit on ebay, however I wake up this morning to see that someone/idiot has filed a dispute against me for not receiving goods 4 days after I shipped the tshirt. As it has definetly been sent I am hoping that he will drop the dispute once it arrives. The problem is I cannot pay for my knit until then and obviously I have know idea how long it will be or what to tell the seller. Anyone know any ways around this?

Comment

• diamonds
        • Dec 2006

use a credit card?

Comment

• V-J
          • Oct 2009

hey guys

can anyone tell me where i can find those ebay bidding software? im relatively new to ebay..
          i was outbidded on a grail item cuz i had to hand type my bids

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Auction Sniper is a free ebay sniper that automates the process of placing your bid at the auction closing. Place eBay auction bidding snipe automatically.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• huckleberry
              • Jul 2009

Unfortunately I only have a debit card. I'l just contact the seller and explain the situation, im sure he will be ok, and if he doesnt want to wait he can always sell to the seccond highest bidder.

Comment

• V-J
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                thanks faust

just another quick question does this service place the ur max bid or the minimum required to win the bid?

thanks

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

your maximum bid, which ebay turns into the minimum required to win.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• nictan
                    • Jul 2009

i dont know where else to ask this, so thought here would be appropriate.

i just ordered something 5 days ago (thursday) from ssense, they were having black friday sales. They only offered one option for shipping to singapore, which was $50USD, which is pretty expensive, but oh well, it states delivery 3-5days, with tracking and insurance, so i just went ahead with my order.

the thing is, its now tuesday (over at my side), and my order is still unchanged, at the "Received" status, and no tracking has been issued yet. Any one had similar experiences with ssense?

For $50USD, the processing alone is taking unreasonably long. Im leaving for overseas in a week, and i really hope to receive the items before that.

I already emailed them yesterday, but has yet to receive any reply or clarification.

Comment

• kanne
                      • Jun 2009

I was wondering whether any of you uses impregnating/waterproof spray or something similar on your leather jackets?
                      I simply want to protect mine (RO, lamb) from rain and snow but I don't know if this is even necessary or if it does more damage than good.

Maybe I should just wear a coat instead but sometimes the weather can surprise you...

Comment

• sshum88
                        • Dec 2007

Were there any tags or anything to determine authenticity? I know the pair that has been on the classifieds came with a small bag. I came across a pair but not sure if they are real or copies.

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                        square part goes over the other one, it also covers the hole on the palm side of first layer, but you can stick your fingers out of it as well which creates sort of a flap from the finger part. the cool thing is that because of the shape/location of the hole, you can uncover your fingers with one hand by just twitching your fingers. alternatively, you can tuck the flap in, or wear the top piece on their own.

I'm wearing them today and fairly bored at the office, so here:

Originally posted by eat me
                        If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

they might've come with a bag and some tag originally, but even the latest ones are from 2006 so most probably wouldn't have a tag. but I really doubt anyone would've made something similar. if the knitting, finish and shape/contstruction looks the same, I'd say its the real deal.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• asho
                            • Nov 2007

if your talking about the pair(s) on ebay the seller is legit ex member of the family. check the location... perugia

Comment

• stadsvandringar
                              • Aug 2008

Anybody used the international shipping service on rakuten? I'm considering getting something on there and just wondering if people have had good experiences.... What's the turnaround time? Any customs fees? How much were the shipping rates?

Comment

• V-J
                                • Oct 2009

can u speak japanese?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡