Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bestial
    • Jun 2008

I'm going to PM you now, didn't have time yesterday.

edit: or I just can write it here.

I'm a 46 and got the one tagged medium, have your store tagged it 44, 46 etc? well, either way. I have worn it like 4-5 times so I can't really tell if it will stretch out permanently, but it does stretch a bit when worn, so if you like it to fit skin tight, buy it skin tight. if you want a looser fit, size one up.

it's warm, and a bit itchy, and considering it being so thin I would say that it's warmer then it looks.

my only problem with it's tightness is the low armpits, which constricts the arm to move your arm over your head.. that is if your worried it will burst in the seams. if you learn to embrace decay (maldoror) then reach for apples all day!

Comment

• MoFiya
      • Sep 2007

^ no worries... Thanks! Other opinions appreciated either way.

edit: I am looking not for a skin tight, yet slim fit... When trying it on it was more leaning towards tight (although not unwearable - I was still considering to buy it). The point is, I guess at a 48 the shoulder seams would be off (which is why I am selling the cotton LS now) - so I was considering buying the Medium and hoping for it to stretch out on the body..
      Last edited by MoFiya; 01-09-2010, 04:31 AM.
      I have dreams of orca whales and owls
      But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• bestial
        • Jun 2008

to jcotteri and snaf.

thanks! I will email matteo and sort this out, they haven't shipped yet I assume, and hope he can help me!

I tired jsebbes last summer, and he got a sz 42 and usually wears 1-1.5 size bigger then me. I don't remember them being really big, but of course a little larger than my feet, assumed it was cause he had worn them some. but as you said (and one of my original thoughts) they are super soft and a 41 will probably stretch out nicely for my feets.

edit: although, a pair of these inside wouldn't hurt right now, -15˚C

Comment

• miserableman
          • Dec 2009

Is there a thread with a list of online retailers/stores on the forum somewhere?

Comment

• bestial
            • Jun 2008

does lazzari usually answer quick? haven't heard anything today, and hope that they (matteo?) see's my email before they send the shoes out.

Comment

• magic
              • Feb 2009

depends i would say...
              Focusing on object details

Comment

• Bubu
                • May 2008

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                does lazzari usually answer quick? haven't heard anything today, and hope that they (matteo?) see's my email before they send the shoes out.
                i emailed them about a belt once and they replied within 2 days.
                Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

• DRRRK
                  • Aug 2009

I used to have immediate responses from the Damir Doma shop but over the last week my 3 messages and about 10 phone calls all remained unanswered. Is Bart still at the shop?

I have the same problem with NVREND, but contrary to DD I hope to get a reply soon.

Comment

• magic
                    • Feb 2009

they might be busy with ss10 stuff i guess..give them some time to reply.
                    Focusing on object details

Comment

• huckleberry
                      • Jul 2009

Love the pants Luca is wearing there. Any idea what model/year they are? I take it they are LUC.

Comment

• MikeN
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by huckleberry View Post
                        Love the pants Luca is wearing there. Any idea what model/year they are? I take it they are LUC.
                        Diesel, actually.

Comment

• galia
                          • Jun 2009

My RO merino sweater says dry clean only. I assume it will be ok to handwash it, but I wonder what anyone's experience is with this? I don't want it to shrink or lose its shape...

Comment

• merkuri
                            • Sep 2009

i would dry clean it.

Comment

• galia
                              • Jun 2009

Yeah, but I hate dry cleaning anything except coats and jackets, which is why I'm asking for people's experiences with this. I hope I never dry clean a sweater in my life, I find the idea ridiculous

Comment

• een
                                • Sep 2006

I've never had any issue handwashing RO knits - cold water, block dry.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎