• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • huckleberry
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
    Diesel, actually.
    I take it this is a joke? If Diesel do actually do those pants please point me in the direction of them as I would definetly buy them.

Comment

• galia
      • Jun 2009

een: thanks, I expected as much. I'm not familiar with the term block-dry though...

Comment

• een
        • Sep 2006

Drying flat on towels to prevent stretch

Comment

• galia
          • Jun 2009

Of course •slaps forhead•

Comment

• xeraphim
            • Nov 2008

how much do the RO basic s/s tees retail for at the london/paris stores?

Comment

• Zenith
              • Jun 2009

Has anyone replaced the zips on their RO jackets for a two way zipper? I think I'm too short for my ricks jacket.

Comment

• DRRRK
                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by xeraphim View Post
                how much do the RO basic s/s tees retail for at the london/paris stores?
                You better edit your post and delete the b-word before Faust discovers it.

Other than that i'd like to know the prices too.

Comment

• ronin
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2009

Speaking of zips. I always thought YKK zips were good, but I've just seen two of them break in a week (and those pants were definitely not too tight for me)(this is not autopersuasion, they really are too big). What zips do you suggest I replace them with?

Comment

• magic
                    • Feb 2009

riri if you could get them. about ykk zipper, i dont think its really bad as i dont break any of them.
                    Focusing on object details

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ronin View Post
                      Speaking of zips. I always thought YKK zips were good, but I've just seen two of them break in a week (and those pants were definitely not too tight for me)(this is not autopersuasion, they really are too big). What zips do you suggest I replace them with?
                      shit happens. ykk is a good brand. riri and lampo are just as good. riri is my personal preference.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        shit happens. ykk is a good brand. riri and lampo are just as good. riri is my personal preference.
                        It had better be
                        Dont quote me on it, but there seems as if there are different levels/ quality YKK zippers, made to cater to different ends of the market, and thus variations in the aesthetic and quality of the zipper. I will do some more research on this. I really love RiRi, and have a hard time using anything else, but its really hard to get sometimes and very expensive at retail. I have a wholesale account with the company but it takes five weeks to get a delivery on an order and I have to pay for shipping from Italy/ Switzerland. I hate that!
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• ronin
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2009

Thanks a lot for your answers, I'll see what I can find. What you said about different quality levels for the same brands, perfectly makes sense, what may be weirder is that there is no way to tell a top end item from low end one, or maybe I just don't know about it. I will probably settle for another YKK zip though, I don't feel like those trousers are worth chasing after a RiRi zip, hard to find as they seem to be.

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by ronin View Post
                            Thanks a lot for your answers, I'll see what I can find. What you said about different quality levels for the same brands, perfectly makes sense, what may be weirder is that there is no way to tell a top end item from low end one, or maybe I just don't know about it. I will probably settle for another YKK zip though, I don't feel like those trousers are worth chasing after a RiRi zip, hard to find as they seem to be.
                            If you are in NYC, I can get you some very good riri at below the regular rates depending on what type/length/ colour you need......
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• ronin
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2009

That is very nice of you, but I live in Paris. And the pants are nothing exceptional anyway, average pantsuit trousers I got as a gift, the day I decide to get some really beautiful suit trousers done I will definitely keep RiRi zips in mind.

Comment

• morsto
                                • Nov 2008

Does the julius gasmask bags (like the one dji has) show up on y! often?
                                Not sure if I should get the current season ones from a webshop or try to catch one cheaper on y!.
                                I do not recognise the vessel,
                                but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎