Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MoFiya
    • Sep 2007

^ Who? just sold one of those, maybe ask him... Or the man DJI.

What is that LUC Sweater made of? Looks very warm... Is it baby alpaca?
    I have dreams of orca whales and owls
    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• mononon
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
      yeah, i bought it off of who? i just want pics of other models of destroyed ram, since this destroyed leather feels like a suede to me, unlike rick's destroyed leathers i own which feels more leathery...
      calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Torchiere
        • May 2009

What is that LUC Sweater made of? Looks very warm... Is it baby alpaca?
        Yes it's alpaca.

Comment

• bestial
          • Jun 2008

I have seen that picture of the LUC-sweater so many times now, and I'm starting to think that it's the sweater I bought! Is the one pictured the aw09 baby alpaca? I got the feeling that the picture had been around longer, and maybe was something from 07-08.

Comment

• MoFiya
            • Sep 2007

I don't think that this is the same... It looks to me as if there is a brighter line going down the arm. Plus it seems thinner than the Baby Alpaca you bought and I decided not to get because I felt it is too warm...
            But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• bestial
              • Jun 2008

yeah, thought so, it also looks to have some "3D-effects" resembling a sweater Recht bought earlier. like veins.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

he has done a few similar ones, some have a more drastic contrast difference between the black and white, this seems a bit more evenly grey.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• bestial
                  • Jun 2008

yes. and it might not be the one I talked about that rech sold either, well..anyway, it's nice.

EDIT: this is the one I thought about, looks a bit more extreme

Comment

• MoFiya
                    • Sep 2007

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                    he has done a few similar ones, some have a more drastic contrast difference between the black and white, this seems a bit more evenly grey.
                    Have you handled this piece? Is it ... thinner than the AW09 Baby Alpaca bestial has?
                    I really love those LUC knits but it's a shame alpaca is so warm. I wanna wear those on a regular basis and not just on colder winter days (when it's warm inside anyways and I wear a heavy coat outside)..
                    Well, would be a endless search for this one anyways for I have seen several persons been searching for it in my size with no luck.

Btw. anybody have a list of LUC online stockists?
                    But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• doldrums
                      • Dec 2008

Have you handled this piece? Is it ... thinner than the AW09 Baby Alpaca bestial has?
                      I really love those LUC knits but it's a shame alpaca is so warm. I wanna wear those on a regular basis and not just on colder winter days (when it's warm inside anyways and I wear a heavy coat outside)..
                      Well, would be a endless search for this one anyways for I have seen several persons been searching for it in my size with no luck.

Btw. anybody have a list of LUC online stockists?
                      I used to own that sweater - its really not that warm and you could wear it in the fall/spring.

Comment

• dji
                        • Feb 2008

you called?

mononon the jacket is made from a distressed reverse ram leather, from SS06 the structure I believe. there's a few floating around on Y and mbok, here's a lookbook shot:

afaik there aren't any other distressed leather jackets (they did make undistressed reverse ram leather jackets in both FW06 and SS07 though), the only other pieces made from a similarly destroyed leather are a few leather shirts and gloves.

Comment

• mononon
                          • Sep 2009

thanks DJI!

edit: on another note, how's the quality of damir doma boots? worth the price for 40 off of a zippered boots, so roughly 570 after taxes and shipping?
                          Last edited by mononon; 01-15-2010, 09:44 PM.
                          calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• jgan85
                            • Apr 2008

^quality is good, doesn't blow me away though, wouldn't pay 570 for it.
                            ________
                            Coach Handbags
                            Last edited by jgan85; 04-05-2011, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• jumpoff
                              • Jan 2008

Does anyone know if the LUC raw silk cardigan is supposed to come with an extra button?

Bought mine from The Library and I didn't get the tag, so I'm wondering if there is more that they've forgot.

Comment

• calv
                                • May 2009

^ Yes there is one extra button that is attached to the tag.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎