• jumpoff
      • Jan 2008

Thank you.

I'll have to contact them then.

Comment

• oncebornyoucanthide
        Banned
        • Apr 2009

Does anyone know what's the item number/code of these Julius SS10 cargo pants?

Comment

• oncebornyoucanthide
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

...also looking for code of these:

Comment

• mononon
            • Sep 2009

Need some help here!

So I sold a parka to someone on SUFU a bit over a month ago. Shipped it from Los Angeles to Paris. It's been a month and he's still not received it yet. I got registered first class international male with the registration and customs numbers. The registration number only says that it left the USA on the 19th of Dec. What could be taking so long?
            calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• bestial
              • Jun 2008

Originally posted by mononon View Post
              What could be taking so long?
              customs?

Comment

• Dropt
                • May 2009

xxxxx
                Last edited by Dropt; 09-09-2012, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• mononon
                  • Sep 2009

yeah, i gave him the customs number, and he claims that the French postal office changes all the numbers after it leaves the US. I am going to call the postal office and see what's the problem here. More importantly, whose to blame, as the seller thinks it's my fault?
                  calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• DRRRK
                    • Aug 2009

Did you ship it with USPS? They have partners in Europe. In Germany it's DHL and you can use the USPS tracking number on their website tracking service. Unfortunately I don't know who will deliver your parcel in France. If you don't have any information, Bestial is certainly right about the customs.

Comment

• bestial
                      • Jun 2008

and if the french post have given the package a french trackingnumber (just recently GLS's partners in sweden, Schenker, gave a package of mine from italy a new swedish tracking). this is rather usual with packages arriving within EU atleast, and often (always/only) when it's one courier handing it over to another courier.

usps-packages usually is trackable with the same trackingnumber on the destination country's website.

Comment

• mononon
                        • Sep 2009

yep, its usps. all it says when looking up the tracking number is that it left the US on december 19, 2009, which is a month ago.

Comment

• bestial
                          • Jun 2008

then it's in customs. if you have tracking and stated full value you are refundable if something happens to it... which it has most certainly not. sometimes it takes awhile atleast if it's in customs, the update can come after it's released. his best option is to call the french post and/or customs.

french post to get info about tracking
                          customs to get info about if it's being held.

Comment

• Dropt
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by mononon View Post
                            yeah, i gave him the customs number, and he claims that the French postal office changes all the numbers after it leaves the US.?
                            Not really... Well, i always tracked the package with the same number, even when it crossed the borders. It's the case when the package is coming from UK, but not from US.

Comment

• mononon
                              • Sep 2009

yeah, that;s what I am asking him to do, he only says that they can't find the number :s i called usps and they are investigating, guess i'll have to do the work on my side. thanks for the help.

Comment

• ardeetee
                                • Apr 2007

It's not surprising to have it held up in customs for a little bit, it doesn't happen all the time but it definitely does once in a while. I recently send a package with USPS Express (the more expensive method) and it still got caught up in customs and took 1-2 weeks longer than it should have.

Once it reaches France, I believe it should be LaPoste (www.laposte.fr) that will take it over. You can try putting in the customs number there and see if it pops up.

It's probably also worth noting that the package I sent was pre-christmas also, supposedly they were pretty overloaded during the holidays (one of the excuses I got).

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎