Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J_J
    • Apr 2008

I don't have pics but from what I remember, they are kind of clog-like. Like the regular laceups but without the laces.
    I'll contact her for more info

Comment

• Raw
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by yffet View Post
      Heres a question about Julius denim

Im too late for the famous 277PAM16-C from FW 2009 and its a pain.

Whats difference between 277PAM16-C ( the one nameless is selling in the classfields) and the new 297PAM39-C from SS 2010.?

I dont see any differences with pics.

I think its about heavier denim or waxing effec.

If a pro julius member can help i ll appreciate it a lot.

Thx
      I believe the 2010SS version is wider at the thighs and has a more tapered hem.

Comment

• yffet
        • Aug 2009

Yeah was thinking the same.

If you look at mesures in online shop , a size 1 is around 39-40cm waist and 26,5-27cm thigh.

Quite huge for a size 1 and i guess they strech quite enough....

It might be even a bit too loose for me.

Well im going for a size 1 anyway.

edit= I have found in this thread an old discussion about julius twisted denim from FW2008 and 2009. It seems that they fit larger than any other juius denim and its a wellknown issue.
        Last edited by yffet; 01-27-2010, 12:01 PM.
        Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• croatoan
          • Jul 2007

I say it again and again, but don't always just look at the waist measurement. Especially with Japanese brands, they usually have a low front rise so they will sit lower on the hips.

Comment

• ironman
            • Apr 2008

is it possible to mix leather with another fabric? =|

this CCP item says 60% Cotton / 40% Leather, but the exterior looks like one material to me

Comment

• mononon
              • Sep 2009

does anyone know how to get a fashion related internship during the summer. i go to the top business school in los angeles, but all the jobs they offer or i know of are stuff like accounting, finance, and shit that i don't feel inspired to do, especially at this stage in my life... my problem is i don't go to fashion school nor know of any places to check out.
              calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Oh weh mir
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ironman View Post
                is it possible to mix leather with another fabric
                The picture quality makes it difficult to tell, but I'm sure someone here knows for sure. My best guess is that it's pressed cotton on leather, since the ratio is 60/40. Then again, could just be the composition is misstated on the tag.
                Originally posted by AVALANCHE
                is this an example of how not to wear ccp?

Comment

• diamonds
                  • Dec 2006

im pretty sure you can... like they would make a leather paste from munched up leather (like they use to make cheap furniture and wallets) and add cotton (somehow) to the mix and flatten it out to make a fabric?

Comment

• ironman
                    • Apr 2008

yeah i was thinking what Oh weh mir said, pressed cotton onto the leather maybe. either that or a typo lol

Comment

• yffet
                      • Aug 2009

Allright to complete what i said about julius twisted denim i mailed Thearchive about 297PAM39-C measurements. I think we could say those guys know their job :)

Size 1: waist 39 cm; thigh(from crotch) 29.5 cm
                      Front rize = 25,5cm

Size 2: waist 40.5 cm; thigh(from crotch) 31cm

Your right croatoan , hey a have a low rise , but not so low...
                      Thigh seems quite big too.

Well pay attention to measurements if you going to cop some SS10 twisted pants , they definitively are wider than other julius pants.
                      Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• Ivans On High
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2008

Can anyone with the LUC j-pants share with us their experience with the pants after some heavy wear? Do the pants evolve nicely?

Comment

• Raw
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by yffet View Post
                          Allright to complete what i said about julius twisted denim i mailed Thearchive about 297PAM39-C measurements. I think we could say those guys know their job :)

Size 1: waist 39 cm; thigh(from crotch) 29.5 cm
                          Front rize = 25,5cm

Size 2: waist 40.5 cm; thigh(from crotch) 31cm

Your right croatoan , hey a have a low rise , but not so low...
                          Thigh seems quite big too.

Well pay attention to measurements if you going to cop some SS10 twisted pants , they definitively are wider than other julius pants.
                          Yeah the thighs were made wider to allow for extra twisting. It would be interesting if someone can compare the fit of 09FW and 10SS twisted jeans. I'm guessing the 10SS version allows for a more extreme twisted look. There's good fit pics here

It does look like the thighs are a bit too wide from the back.

Comment

• stereophobic
                            • Aug 2009

^ If anything the new measurements will benefit guys with athletic thighs, I'd imagine you'd be able to happily fit into a Size 1 now B. My Size 1 FW09 pair doesn't twist so much as stack at the bottom due to the thickness of my legs.
                            An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Raw
                              • Oct 2009

Nah I would need a bigger waist. I just bought a pair of 09FW in size 2. Waiting for it to arrive. Is yours tight at the calves and ankles or the thighs? Because the 2010SS version is more tapered at the hem so it would be even tighter at the bottom.

Comment

• stereophobic
                                • Aug 2009

eh, didn't think your waist was much bigger than mine. expect the denim to stretch just a little, I didn't think it stretched more than 1cm laid out flat.

mine is tight around the thighs up to the knees. calf area has no problems I can even slide them up to the knees - easier to stick them into boots that way.

good luck with getting the wax to stay on mine lasted all of 5 wears or so.
                                An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎