Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

No business info needed as long as you dont run one. Just upload the drivers licence or id copy.
    If your paypal transactions exceed a certain limit they have to do it because of EU regulations (to control money transactions with shady background...)
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Jochan3000
      • Sep 2006

Rick Owens jacket

Hello! a couple of months ago someone was selling a cotton/silk Rick owens jacket, pearl colour in size small. He had bought it on century 21 i think. Does anyone remember who that was?

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Piffen View Post
        Sweden's definitely on top of the game.. Always.
        One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• bestial
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
          No business info needed as long as you dont run one. Just upload the drivers licence or id copy.
          If your paypal transactions exceed a certain limit they have to do it because of EU regulations (to control money transactions with shady background...)
          I googled it and what I got out from it was that you had to put in some information. Got to choose "individual in the roll down list etc.

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Jochan3000 View Post
            Hello! a couple of months ago someone was selling a cotton/silk Rick owens jacket, pearl colour in size small. He had bought it on century 21 i think. Does anyone remember who that was?
            yes, that was me. pm me.
            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• mabac011
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by bestial View Post
              Trying to send a package to the US. But what should I state in the "(export) Procedure"-column? also, do I have to state a invocie number, if I have to.... where do I "find" one.. heh. :D This is like a whole science. I think I atleast got the tariff no. right.
              hm. Ive sent many items to US, both as letter and package and never heard of that.

just need an description, value and weight. and mark it as gift ofcourse.

Comment

• bestial
                • Jun 2008

yeah, just sent it as letter and just had to state prive, gift and weight so it went fine.

Comment

• Secretside
                  • Jul 2008

anyone know where I can get HQ runway shots of ann FW04? these horrible quality images I have saved just aren't cutting it.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

What exactly do you need? I don't have time to post the entire collection now.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bestial
                      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      What exactly do you need? I don't have time to post the entire collection now.
                      do a .zip or .rar someday please and put it on a server (putfile, megaupload etc.)

Comment

• Piffen
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by bestial

also... the dollar sank towards the swedish crown today... and I got the feeling that my amount of dollarz in paypal also sank.... does it do that? cause if it does I lost like $50..

So many questions so little time.
                        Hola bandido as a mutherfucker. As long as you keep your fingers off that filthy cash there's no problem, $50 is always $50, it all depends on the SEK, in your case, so just wait with any transactions between $ and SEK until the balance has been restored and the $ has hit rock bottom again..

Comment

• bestial
                          • Jun 2008

well... it has to be the four procent that paypal takes, didn't know if they charged that upon transaction or withdrawl.

Comment

• Secretside
                            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                            do a .zip or .rar someday please and put it on a server (putfile, megaupload etc.)
                            this would be helpful. faust, I'm not really after any particular look, my greedy paws are after the entire show (or as much as I can get my hands on). it was an epic season and it's a shame better quality shots are so difficult to come by.

Comment

• XSKY
                              • Jun 2008

anyone know what thread it was in that was talking about hand washing garments (specifically ro sheer tees/beaters)??? cant seem to locate it. I have a few white tees that are plain filthy and i highly doubt dry cleaning will help...
                              Originally posted by Faust
                              snafu, you are such a kunktease.

Comment

• AX-OV
                                • Feb 2008

Just wash it in the sink with a little bit of detergent, and lay flat to dry, or throw like 3 hangers in them and and hang to dry. MED warm water.. it wont shrink

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎