• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: OS X trix

I hear you. I don't mind sandals, although they are by far my last choice of footwear (sometimes it just gets unbearably hot and humid in New York), but I'd never wear flip-flops (especially the $2 old navy ones that seem to be all the rage).
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• iSuck
      • Mar 2008

Re: OS X trix

[quote user="theetruscan"]

[quote user="Faust"]My turn. Why do people insist on wearing flip-flops in 50 degree weather?
      [/quote]

It's some kind of frat boy brain damage. They think it makes them look relaxed, casual and cool.

[/quote]

I grew up on the California coast and I could easily wear flip flops/sandals in weather 50 or above. At some point I just think it becomes hardwired into your DNA.

I'm wearing driver/mocs w/ no socks today...

Comment

• mattjames
        • Mar 2007

Re: Small questions thread

I am in the ludicrous situation of knowing an item exists but being unable to find somewhere to sell it to me.

I am looking for either of these shoes from Common Projects:

I have been through the list of stockists on the CP website but none of them seem to carry these shoes, (predictably it's all about the sneakers - although southwillard has the oxford in black and brown) and I haven't gotten an answer when I emailed them.

Can anyone advise me on what to do next or recommend a similar white lace-up? Even listing a few UK-based stores would help.

Comment

• iSuck
          • Mar 2008

I like the eyelet laceless loafers. I was mad that 2 seasons ago I couldn't find the Margiela ones in my size.

Comment

• Piffen
            • Aug 2007

Eh.. Anyone got a functioning e-mail adress for the boutique parisian de Rick Owens, s'il vous plaƮt..? Those listed on the site doesn't work for me and I'm in no mood for speaking any other tonguethan my native one at the moment, so calling isn't an option, Iwill have to be at leastabit more desperate before it'llcome to that.. So typical.

Also, any alternatives to the Rick thrench? I'm looking for something light weight in knee length - not in any khaki tones(!), anyone?

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

The LUC trench. Nuff' said.

I'll pm you the email I have...

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Piffen"]

Eh.. Anyone got a functioning e-mail adress for the boutique parisian de Rick Owens, s'il vous plaƮt..? Those listed on the site doesn't work for me and I'm in no mood for speaking any other tonguethan my native one at the moment, so calling isn't an option, Iwill have to be at leastabit more desperate before it'llcome to that.. So typical.

Also, any alternatives to the Rick thrench? I'm looking for something light weight in knee length - not in any khaki tones(!), anyone?

[/quote]

Must dissent from Cas's opinion here - The current Viridi-Anne trench trumps the LUC one in my book. Can't find the picture.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

Piffen, you should call. They're all very nice and all speak perfect English. Remember, rick doesn't speak French pretty much at all haha
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Piffen
                    • Aug 2007

It comes down to this then ey.. It's not their english I'm worried about, it's mine.. ^^ I hardly ever speak english these days which makes me feel terribly embarrased when having to because it's really bad.But hey, time has come to face my fears. It shall be done,tomorrow.. [85]

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

Piff, if you type as well as you speak you'll do just fine my friend! Dont worry :)
                      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Piffen
                        • Aug 2007

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="Piffen"]

[/quote]

Must dissent from Cas's opinion here - The current Viridi-Anne trench trumps the LUC one in my book. Can't find the picture.

[/quote]

Hehe, hit me up when you do (if you do), please.. :)

But what I like about the Rick trench is that it's so clean, no loops, belts etc. Are the LUC and Viridis 'regular' trenchs or are they, as the Rick one, more clean in their designs?Perhaps I should've expressed myself more clearly; I'm just looking for a lightweight coat, not a trench. :)

Comment

• Piffen
                          • Aug 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]Piff, if you type as well as you speak you'll do just fine my friend! Dont worry :)[/quote]

Piff, hehe, like that, feeling like I'm in the club with pNibdrizzlah and the rest of y'all inoff. nick-namers.. Keepin' it real, Cope2 style. [<:o)]

I'll get by, a few misunderstandings won't kill me.

Thanks for caring. :)

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

where did my drunk posts go?
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• random
                              • Dec 2007

any designer made some good looking visor? where can i find them... ? TIA

EDIT: or is wearing visor a bad idea...

I don't exist.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

[N]

unless it's object dyed and overlocked stitched.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎