Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twmllr
    • Sep 2013

^ antonioli, lusia, thecorner, browns...

Comment

• im_parfait
      Banned
      • Oct 2010

Does anyone know what season is this leather parka from? It's said to be Rick Owens (legit check btw):

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
        • Jan 2013

Can someone tell me what designers (or even better particular models) I should look into for leather jackets with short torsos? Design-wise, I really wanted a Rick Bauhaus, but I tried the one from the current season and the pockets bulged out maybe from back length being too long for me. Duno if the old models with elastic ribbing would fix this. Thanks!

Comment

• morsto
          • Nov 2008

rick jackets are short as fuck, if you want to go shorter I know only of grandma+
          I do not recognise the vessel,
          but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• Atom
            • Sep 2009

(found my answer thanks.)
            Last edited by Atom; 10-15-2013, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• Michael_Robartes
              • May 2013

SZ,
              I bought the RO bomber this season and the size L was huge on me, size medium was oversized and size S fits as shown in WAYWT.
              However i am approximately a size 48 as far as i know and have found a rick owens jacket from 2007 i like a lot but it's size Large, normally i would buy this not thinking twice but now i am confused as to what RO size i am?
              considering a givenchy suit fitted me perfectly at size 48 i presumed that was my size which is on the large side of medium?

Comment

• ibringdoom98
                • May 2013

It varies season to season. I am a 52 or 54 and sometimes even a 50 in rick. There are a blend of sizes that work for me depending on the season. Are you able to contact the seller regarding fit issues?

Comment

• k3mist
                  • Apr 2013

yup RO varies. but i have the Island one. Ima true medium but i got the S. fits perfectly.
                  try to get measurements i guess

Comment

• jaythejet
                    • May 2011

Originally posted by Michael_Robartes View Post
                    SZ,
                    I bought the RO bomber this season and the size L was huge on me, size medium was oversized and size S fits as shown in WAYWT.
                    However i am approximately a size 48 as far as i know and have found a rick owens jacket from 2007 i like a lot but it's size Large, normally i would buy this not thinking twice but now i am confused as to what RO size i am?
                    considering a givenchy suit fitted me perfectly at size 48 i presumed that was my size which is on the large side of medium?
                    I'm a 50 and I have a stooges from SS2010 and a size L fits me spot on. Slightly tight and I probably couldn't layer but I live in LA so it won't be necessary. So an L would be okay depending on how you want to wear it (i.e layer or not)

Comment

• tme07
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2013

Comment

• messenoire
                        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by tme07 View Post
                        classy I like it

hey, you're speed posting all over the site and really replying with interchangeable small things that really provide no insight to the subject and contribute nothing to the conversation. please elaborate on your ideas or wait until you have something worthwhile to say before replying. this place is a valuable resource and if you're speed posting to sell stuff in the classifieds you wont make it past 40 posts. you catch more bees with honey than vinegar.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

that was actually a spam account, but they failed even at spamming (broken signature)
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• circles
                            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Michael_Robartes View Post
                            SZ,
                            Im on the skinny side of 48 and the last 2 years of Rick fit me almost exclusively in S, save for the leather and that long stiff shirt/jacket in Island. Ive tried two non-leather jackets in M/48 from i think 2008/9 that both fit great, but like most said its best to get measurements or try and gauge the sellers true size.

Comment

• originalhead
                              • Apr 2013

leather

Which leather is better for ccp derby, horse or kangaroo,
                              any recommendations? Many thanks!

Comment

• tong1801
                                • Oct 2012

originalhead, i would go for the horse because of the scarring

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎