• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • originalhead
    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by tong1801 View Post
    originalhead, i would go for the horse because of the scarring
    thank u for reply. It's not the scar one, its simply the previous version of smooth leather.

Comment

• shima
      • Jan 2009

Always annoyed when I buy clothing online and find this symbol on the tag.

Any way of cleaning "Do not wash" clothing at home? I Don't have any comfortable access to a dry cleaner.

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

some designers seem to put that in garments "just in case", but certain things can of coursebe ruined by water too... it really depends on the material, theres is always a small risk but I've hand washed plenty of things that were dry clean only. cotton is usually safe unless there is something very unusual about it, some wools and wool blends can be washed in cold water and a specific detergant, but some not.. I've washed viscose/rayon and some synthetic materials, and my wife just threw a pair of silk Rick Owens pants (dry clean only) in the washer on a delicate cycle and they came out fine (I've had the same experience with a lot of RO garments actually, even if dry clean only)

dry cleaning to my understanding isn't dry, its chemical cleaning with a solvent instead of water. There are home products for dry cleaning but I have no experience whether they work well or are risky to use.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Atom
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by originalhead View Post
          thank u for reply. It's not the scar one, its simply the previous version of smooth leather.
          Kangaroo is much thinner (and 2010 CCP kangaroo is quite shiny). Horse is a CCP classic IMO, if you get only one pair that's what I'd go for.

Comment

• Michael_Robartes
            • May 2013

Hullo,
            i wish to look at the rick owens fw.07 menswear and also perhaps when the original dunks were released (on the runway?)..
            who knows where i can find photos of the menswear 2007 f/w as we don't have them on the seasonal collections

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

there was no runway at the time, until fall 2009 if I remember correctly.. before that it was just look books, same thing with Exploder
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• messenoire
                • Nov 2009

yeah i think the last runway presentation was 'dustulator' which was fw06/07. then it stopped until fw09 and resumed. i didnt like much from dustulator if thats a detterent at all. i dont think ricks vision was very clearly developed at that point, i mean it was there but it's not where you'd want it to be in order to scour so deeply for a sneaker. ricks old sneakers were ugly 90's skate shoes
                Last edited by messenoire; 10-19-2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Michael_Robartes
                  • May 2013

i was high, i swear
                  Last edited by Michael_Robartes; 10-22-2013, 11:37 AM.

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by shima View Post
                    Always annoyed when I buy clothing online and find this symbol on the tag.

Any way of cleaning "Do not wash" clothing at home? I Don't have any comfortable access to a dry cleaner.

i'm with lowrey. plenty of things can be handwashed that say 'do not wash in water' etc. depends on the individual garment. so if u are more specific about what u want to clean it might be easier to answer.

too lazy to look for the link myself, but did u try using the 'cleaning' thread?

Comment

• originalhead
                      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Atom View Post
                      Kangaroo is much thinner (and 2010 CCP kangaroo is quite shiny). Horse is a CCP classic IMO, if you get only one pair that's what I'd go for.
                      Many thanks for your information, Atom! I have chose the horse one. The outsole is 31.5 and the my foot length is 27.5. Is that suitable?

Comment

• 8bpc
                        • May 2010

Guidi Zipper Pull

Was it SS 2011 when the Guidi (Excella) zipper pulls were customized with the Guidi logo (four corners of a square labled GU ID)? Prior to that did the zipper pull have the Excella logo on them?

Comment

• minhcu2805
                          • Mar 2013

Is there no more size 44 in RO clothing? does that mean their 46 is equal to normal 44 and XS or theres just 46 as smallest size available? I'm asking about leather jacket sizing for specific

Comment

• xeraphim
                            • Nov 2008

there never was.

Comment

• ibringdoom98
                              • May 2013

Originally posted by 8bpc View Post
                              Was it SS 2011 when the Guidi (Excella) zipper pulls were customized with the Guidi logo (four corners of a square labled GU ID)? Prior to that did the zipper pull have the Excella logo on them?
                              Not sure when the Guidi logo appeared on the zips, but I did own a pair of sidezips that had the Excella logo on them.

Comment

• Dane
                                HAMMERTIME
                                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by 8bpc View Post
                                It was in/around that time...if you troll through the Guidi thread, you'll find some mention/pictures of it.
                                i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎