X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

has been out for a while, you may need to order through us at the moment though
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Prototypes
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
      has been out for a while, you may need to order through us at the moment though
      Oh Alright. Will probably do that instead. Thank you!

Comment

• Dane
        HAMMERTIME
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by VampireNocturnus View Post
        Anyone have any recommendations on particular designers to look for in search of light oz. denim? I have had raw denim up to 22oz and my lightest is a pair at 14oz but I find myself never wearing even my lightest due to my non-denim pants being more comfortable. As comfortable as other pants are, I still like the stacked denim look. Which designers should I be looking at for lightweight denim? I am forced to buy online due to my location and I feel like people rarely list the denim weight when selling online.
        Momotaro makes a 10oz. pair...I have no clue where you'd buy them, probably go through a japanese proxy to find them(?) This isn't the right forum for to ask about denim though, head over to superfuture or styleforum.
        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• guardimp
          • Jun 2010

If you are looking for basic Japanese denim and want to know the weights of the denim, blue in green in nyc is a good place to look. Somet does a 13.5 oz denim in skinny to straight cut.

There are a couple of questions you need too think about though.Are you looking for raw or washed denim? What cut are you interested in? I agree with dane superfuture would be the best place to browse around and find the pair that suits you.

Comment

• noirgt
            • Oct 2012

ccp

just found these new cracks on the sole... anyone experienced this before? will they get bigger if I keer wearing them?

Comment

• tong1801
              • Oct 2012

Got a MA+ long sleeve top from a seller in sufu and both the sleeve has different length. The difference is quite significant, is it normal to have difference sleeve length? The seller argued that he didn't know why the length is not the same

Comment

• blackfedora
                • Jan 2012

noirgt, I've had this happen on both pairs of mine, but by the look of the overall wear in your pics, mine came later in the evolution/destruction of my drips. Ended up vibraming one pair and with the other pair, the cracks have been pretty stagnant since they appeared.

Comment

• messenoire
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by tong1801 View Post
                  Got a MA+ long sleeve top from a seller in sufu and both the sleeve has different length. The difference is quite significant, is it normal to have difference sleeve length? The seller argued that he didn't know why the length is not the same
                  this should have been disclosed in the initial agreement if it's something significant enough to cause you to second guess the purchase.

Comment

• TentacleMonster
                    • Jul 2013

Does anyone know anything about this? I've never seen the old Dunk design with the new (unstapled!) Geo soles. Details seem to be authentic and tongue patch/black tab look OK.

Only things aside from the sole itself that look questionable to me are the milk color (a little bright) and how the heel kind of bulges out from the sole. Maybe this was resoled by RO?

Comment

• TentacleMonster
                      • Jul 2013

May have found the answer to my own question:
                      Rick Owens Style Fashion Men S High Top Shoes 35 46 535567392 and other Rick Owens Sunglasses for sale

Comment

• Cyberpunk7
                        • Nov 2012

Hello SZ
                        can someone comment on ATELIER SUPPAN quality ? cant find anything ...
                        i am very interested in this coat:

http://www.verticelondon.com/coats/0...ing_hooks.html

thanks in advance

Comment

• stereophobic
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                          A question for the BBS pros around here. I recently purchased a pair of S/S 11 cotton/linen P13s and the fit and cut are perfect for me.

A recent foray into another pair of P13s also via the classifieds yielded a pair that was too slim through the legs and also with a shorter inseam (unhemmed).

Are there multiple variations of the P13 model of BBS pants each season? Is there a specific one that has a slightly wider cut through the leg and a longer inseam? Unfortunately the cotton/linen pair I have now no longer has the longer interior tags to help guide me.
                          In my experience, the fit changes from season to season based on the fabric/treatment.

I own those exact same SS11 cotton/linen P13s (and no, there is no variation to the item code) and wished I bought them a size smaller, since the fabric is so lightweight it doesn't have as much structure to them, I end up tucking them into pants so they don't stack at my ankles.

I still wear them when the weather is warm here - you probably had to replace the button stitching already since the quality was extremely poor (a single thread holding together those large buttons, Boris you having a laugh!)
                          An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Arcane
                            • Jul 2008

Rick sneaks with pony hair, what happens to them over time? Does the hair turn to shit or does it patinate well?
                            Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Arcane View Post
                              Rick sneaks with pony hair, what happens to them over time? Does the hair turn to shit or does it patinate well?
                              i don't see the difference...?

Comment

• Arcane
                                • Jul 2008

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                                i don't see the difference...?
                                Fair enough

Guess we'll see, cause I bought them fuckers.
                                Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎