X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • max_yeah_true
    • Apr 2012

What season is this from? ^
    I'm seeing a lot of rick owens bombers from FW11 show up on ebay, but they all seem to be this one:

I prefer the look of the first. The second looks weird on mr porter, and the ebay pictures of the second don't really give the same impression. also anyone know which retailed for more?

lastly, which are these?

Comment

• derpington
      • Oct 2009

This one: http://www.mrporter.com/product/312847 and this one: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...agy/219476.jpg are from FW12/13 and retailed for about $2500. This one: http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/wp-...-Jacket-02.jpg is from FW11/12 and was about $2000.

Comment

• DRRRK
        • Aug 2009

Does anyone know this store? Is it legit?
        http://www.dresdenstore.com/

Comment

• teddybonkers
          • Jan 2013

My zipper pull on my rick owens gimp hoodie broke so now i'm just using one i bought from Joannes. Is there a better alternative to this because i feel like it totally just ruins the sweater.

Comment

• DRRRK
            • Aug 2009

Thanks fmc for the elaborate reply. You mention things that irritated me already, other aspects I did not consider. I contacted the store because at checkout I could only pay with credit card although stated otherwise in the T&C. The store replied, no name in the email except "dresdenstore" though. Payment through paypal is possible too, express shipping includes tracking, so with paypal behind me and the pictures being their own probably, I might order in the end.

Comment

• onek
              • Mar 2013

Hey, how do rick's jeans fit? I've contacted antonioli about the sizing on the new season drkshdw aircuts but they haven't replied either time.

I'm guessing a small will be fine for a 30" waist?

Comment

• newp
                • Feb 2013

Originally posted by onek View Post
                Hey, how do rick's jeans fit? I've contacted antonioli about the sizing on the new season drkshdw aircuts but they haven't replied either time.

I'm guessing a small will be fine for a 30" waist?
                This is really strange. I've contacted antonioli support several times regarding sizing and they even went so far for me to contact the factory on my behalf (since it was ss14 preorder several weeks ago).

Drkshdw has really weird sizing depending on season, I have his jeans in 28, 33 and 31 for example. I recommend you to contact rick owens support themselves since they have an online store and I am sorry I wasn't helpful with your actual question.

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

All drkshdw jeans should be waist sizes... or did you mean that you're typically an S?

The sizing varies by season, cut and treatment. From past seasons I've found them to fit about two sizes small in the waist, however the mineral wash jeans from the current SS14 collection fit a size bigger, so a 33 in them fits like a 34 in last season, and both fit more like a typical 31-32.

as for Antonioli, they are helpful when you get a hold of them but they have a habit of not responding.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• jskidder1
                    • Jan 2011

^ actually, the skirted and spartan jeans this season are letter sized for some reason. guessing he's talking about one of those pairs.

Comment

• Ivans On High
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2008

Does anyone know of any web stores, besides Cruvoir, which stocks the Lost & Found children's' line?

Thanks

Comment

• Ivans On High
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2008

I can't justify full price on the kids stuff, so was hoping for web store with a sale on...

But thanks for the link, I didn't know they had their own store.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by jskidder1 View Post
                          ^ actually, the skirted and spartan jeans this season are letter sized for some reason. guessing he's talking about one of those pairs.
                          Oops, he even mentioned the aircuts which are also letter sized but somehow I managed to overlook that...
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• magic
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                            From past seasons I've found them to fit about two sizes small in the waist, however the mineral wash jeans from the current SS14 collection fit a size bigger, so a 33 in them fits like a 34 in last season, and both fit more like a typical 31-32.
                            How does the wash/fabric felt on those mineral wash jeans? I am looking at the jacket in this fabric and i assumed they are the same on the jeans.
                            Focusing on object details

Comment

• onek
                              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                              Oops, he even mentioned the aircuts which are also letter sized but somehow I managed to overlook that...
                              Haha, I guess i'll try the small and see how it goes, thanks for the help!

Comment

• arc
                                • Mar 2011

My augusta sneakers lace breaks

Does anyone know where I can find a replacement?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎