Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mewtu
    • Dec 2008

anyone have any tips for cleaning/restoring white leather shoes? I have a pair of the white distressed ccp derbies that are a bit discolored on the top, approaching more of a urine. I feel like they would look better if that bit matched the white that the rest of the shoe is. anything I can do?

here's a pic
    Originally Posted by ProfMonitoff: "Then my friend's cat crapped on it and the dry cleaner couldn't fix it "

Comment

• returningson
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Mewtu View Post
      anyone have any tips for cleaning/restoring white leather shoes? I have a pair of the white distressed ccp derbies that are a bit discolored on the top, approaching more of a urine. I feel like they would look better if that bit matched the white that the rest of the shoe is. anything I can do?

here's a pic
      I know that some leather experts can redye or "paint" the leather white in the same way the can cover stain/penmarks. I had a huge black ink pen mark on a white leather jacket I had and the leather guys custom made a dye that matched it EXACTLY and just painted over it. It looked amazing and only cost like $30. I don't know if the same process could be applied here but you might want to give it a shot.

Comment

• LotsaColours
        • Jan 2014

Does anyone know if all three beanies from Rick this season are the same? They're all priced the same, but the white one appears to be slightly different?

Comment

• whtnnk986
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by LotsaColours View Post
          Does anyone know if all three beanies from Rick this season are the same? They're all priced the same, but the white one appears to be slightly different?

http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/men/...uctsPerPage=30
          They are all the same.

Comment

• e0d9n0b5
            • Dec 2013

zamb DNA jeans - Measurements make it seem like sz 46 will work for a TTS 32 waist, is that accurate?

Comment

• duranduranduranduran
              • Apr 2014

Not really a small question but...

Hi all,

Trying to find out if there are any stores outside of NYC carrying the new Siki Im collection. Specifically boutiques with an online storefront.
              Broke university student who's been into Siki since his first collection.

H Lorenzo, Anchoret, Atellier (london), Patron Of The New, and Machus used to carry his stuff (they still have his old stuff on sale), but I haven't been able to find anything from this season anywhere. I know that Barneys & SSENSE will be carrying his DEN/IM line sometime within the next year, but that won't be for at least 5 months. Any help would be appreciated.
              criticize everything, contribute nothing

Comment

• casem
                • Sep 2006

^Not sure, but I think Hlorenzo is still carrying him but hasn't posted their buy yet. Other stores may still have yet to post their buy online. I wonder about Forward Forward which has listed him under "designers" for a year now but not posted anything.

If you are near NYC, Barney's NY has the collection in stock now but not sure they are going to post it online.
                music

Comment

• SuE
                  • Jan 2013

Where can I find nice linen shirts?
                  One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• dji
                    • Feb 2008

Has anyone tried shrinking a drkshdw sweatshirt (a hoodie specifically) before?
                    Last edited by dji; 04-08-2014, 10:15 PM.

Comment

• Deux_Oiseaux
                      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by SuE View Post
                      Where can I find nice linen shirts?
                      This is something I've been looking for as well - Ziggy Chen has some nice ones this season, but I'll have to hope they hit heavy sale. I guess you could try M.A+, they've done some this season.
                      If you're strapped for cash, Muji's linen shirting is pretty decent

Comment

• a bag of it
                        • Jan 2014

While on the subject of linen, I'm looking for some linen shorts. any recs?

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
                          • Jan 2013

does drkshdw still have more medium weight black jeans nowadays? the only ones I've seen past 2 seasons are the really thin cotton/elastane version.

on the other hand, the texture and weight of the fabric on the current season bbs p13 waxed pressed is perfect, but I wasn't really looking for any drop crotch. where should I be looking for similar black pants/jeans but with a normal rise?

Comment

• eleven crows
                            • Mar 2011

t3hg0suazn, have you seen the Song for the Mute curved pants from this season? They're slim, resin coated, and have no drop crotch.

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
                              • Jan 2013

Thanks for the suggestion. I think I saw them at hlorenzo, but they didn't have my size. I also strongly prefer 5-pocket vs trouser pockets because all trouser pockets flare for me (I think I'm a 46 with 44 waist..)

Comment

• Shucks
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by t3hg0suazn View Post
                                does drkshdw still have more medium weight black jeans nowadays? the only ones I've seen past 2 seasons are the really thin cotton/elastane version.
                                yes they do.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎