Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kuriz
    • Nov 2010

I'm visiting my family in Ireland (Northern part) for the first time ever in the beginning of May. Is there any SZ-affiliate stores or anything SZ-related there I could include in my plans?

Comment

• kanne
      • Jun 2009

try https://www.envoyofbelfast.com

they stock harnden, guidi, sarti...

Comment

• kunk75
        Banned
        • May 2008

headed to glasgow, is there anywhere to shop here?

Comment

• dji
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Shogun8 View Post
          dji, thanks for this great info. You mention that the drkshdw fits snugger. Does that mean that if I take a 42 in the mainline, I should size up a 1/2 size or full size for drkshdw?

Thanks again!
          no worries! I'd say go with the same size, the insole/outsole are the same it's just the upper feels a bit closer fitting to the foot (at least to me).

Comment

• Shogun8
            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by dji View Post
            no worries! I'd say go with the same size, the insole/outsole are the same it's just the upper feels a bit closer fitting to the foot (at least to me).
            Thanks again - much appreciated. Think I'm going with the mainline tall leather Ramones without laces.

Comment

• May 2007

How to shrink cashmere?

I have the L'Maltieri cashmere cardigan that Faust is selling, wonder if there is a way to shrink the size back to what it originally was (or smaller) without ruining it?

Comment

• Law
                • Dec 2013

This is a question for all CCP Fencing jacket owners. I've owned a horsehide Fencing for almost a month now in a size 52, which for the most part fits perfectly, in both the torso and arms; now I'm not sure if I have odd proportions but the sleeves from the elbow down seem excessively long and the sleeve opening seems rather wide.

Looking at numerous images online of people wearing their fencing jackets, with their arms at their side, the sleeve seems to end nicely at the wrist (or slightly below it). Mine on the other hand extends past my knuckles, with a very wide sleeve opening, not far from my finger nails making it very irritating and cumbersome to wear.

Is there a solution to this? Perhaps submerging only the sleeves in hot water to induce some shrinkage?

Comment

• okayvin
                  • Sep 2013

wearing gloves will prevent your nails from catching on the sleeve if that is what is bothering you.

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Law View Post
                    This is a question for all CCP Fencing jacket owners. I've owned a horsehide Fencing for almost a month now in a size 52, which for the most part fits perfectly, in both the torso and arms; now I'm not sure if I have odd proportions but the sleeves from the elbow down seem excessively long and the sleeve opening seems rather wide.

Looking at numerous images online of people wearing their fencing jackets, with their arms at their side, the sleeve seems to end nicely at the wrist (or slightly below it). Mine on the other hand extends past my knuckles, with a very wide sleeve opening, not far from my finger nails making it very irritating and cumbersome to wear.

Is there a solution to this? Perhaps submerging only the sleeves in hot water to induce some shrinkage?
                    I had the exact same problem with a RO leather (everything like you say: pics of other people looking nicely with sleeve length etc)…. the only solution I found was to have the jacket altered by a taylor to shorten the sleeves… and it worked extremely fine. Now I have a jacket perfectly adapted to my body and it looks (and feels) amazing.
                    But I understand it take a little bit of balls to decide to alter this type of garment…

Comment

• BSR
                      • Aug 2008

Law: pic requested so that we can advise you best
                      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• MrBushido
                        • Dec 2013

Need some first hand info regarding the bbs 'sandals', please share whatever you can if you have them or tried them on.

How do they wear? Are they comfortable?

Thanks

Comment

• Maxgame
                          • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Maxgame View Post
                          I have 3 pieces from F/W 2012/13 Resonance 2 of them are runway pieces and pretty pricey with out exception all 3 with in few weeks end up with broken zippers. Does anyone has the similar problem if you had what did you do is there a way to call North America Julius ( even if there is one ) to complain and ask for new one I tried to go through friends from Gallery Aesthate they tried but Julius wasnt very helpful according to them.
                          Problem is mainly with Dbl zip function and believe me before i write something (I can be a complainer but not too keen to write about it) i practice and work on them hours finally take them to local leather place they told me they were just bad zippers and couldnt do anything about it but replace them.
                          Is this a wrong thread for this post or this really didn't ever happen to anyone else??

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

well usually you should go through the store which you purchased them from. But you said they broke within a few weeks yet they are from 1.5 years ago?
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• yffet
                              • Aug 2009

Damn i cant find any infos about that devoa blazer. Can someone help me finding a ref, season whatever. Cant believe i missed it :/

Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• eleven crows
                                • Mar 2011

It's from A/W 13-14. Item code is FCJK-EXW. Material is a Washi 50% Irish linen 50%.

There was also a few done in cashmere for Vitamori.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎