X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maxgame
    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
    well usually you should go through the store which you purchased them from. But you said they broke within a few weeks yet they are from 1.5 years ago?
    What different would that make to establish a time line?? They all from same collection ,They maybe sitting in closet unused. It usually takes least few months before I start wear anything daily. They were new with tags and bought from 3rd parties between 8 months to this winter once I put them to use they start giving trouble eventually broken. I love how general attitude here with someone new is instigate rather than help

Comment

• diorowen
      • Aug 2010

^
      its not instigate at all. its logical.
      you bought it from 3rd parties, and its an item from 1.5 years ago.
      stuff ages, and there is a lots of factor that can deteriorate the quality. be it the way they keep it etc.
      and your claim that Julius use a bad zipper comes from a subjective perspective of your local leather place. not that I dont believe what he said, its just I have own some Julius from season to season, and never have any problem with the zipper, neither most of us.

you cant claim anything from the store nor julius about an item that has been sold 1.5 years ago.

and 3 of them broke? its probably a really bad luck that you get 3 faulty zipper, or it might be the way you wear em.
      still trapped in my juvenile state

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Maxgame View Post
        What different would that make to establish a time line?? They all from same collection ,They maybe sitting in closet unused. It usually takes least few months before I start wear anything daily. They were new with tags and bought from 3rd parties between 8 months to this winter once I put them to use they start giving trouble eventually broken. I love how general attitude here with someone new is instigate rather than help
        firstly, I replied to your post and asked a question because it was confusing, so you can shut it about attitude and instigation.

of course time matters, thats just common sense. The simple rule is that if a consumer purchases a flawed item, the retailer of that item is responsible for replacing it or taking it back. However there is a reasonable amount of time in which it should become evident that the item is flawed and it certainly isn't a year+. If you decide to store the item for a long time without examining it enough to realize there is an issue, thats your risk. And besides, you are not the one making a retail purchase here. There is an additional risk with second hand purchases because of this.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Maxgame
          • Nov 2012

Here is my question as simple as can be without anyone taking personal on them, anyone ever had problem with Dbl zippers from 2012/13 A/W and if they did what they do? Is there a way I can reach to Juluis to ask for new zippers even if that means pay for it.

Comment

• cjbreed
            • Feb 2009

CONTACT
            _ HEAD OFFICE

JULIUS / THIRD STONE CO., LTD.

TELEPHONE +81.(0)3.5775.6864
            FACSIMILE +81.(0)3.5775.6865
            B1F HARAJUKU KATO BLDG. 3-3-13 SENDAGAYA SHIBUYA-KU
            TOKYO 151-0051 JAPAN

_ JULIUS TOKYO STORE

fkjrk@julius-garden.jp

_ PRESS

presse@julius-garden.jp

_ SALES

business@julius-garden.jp
            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• kkfho
              • Feb 2014

Cobbler in Hong Kong

I am going to Hong Kong soon for a few days. And I want to vibram my Guidi 988 while Im there.

Where can I find a good cobbler?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• eleven crows
                • Mar 2011

Any of the folks in here with DIY dyeing experience ever tried their had at converting washi?

Comment

• en0rm
                  • May 2010

Im in need of new sunglasses and was thinking of getting some kuboraums
                  do any of you guys have them and would you recommend them?

how tight are they, my head isnt the slimest (not huge but not particularily thin either)

im liking the look of the kuboraum x Julius ones (http://www.farfetch.com/ch/shopping/...35_)...however am not sure if they would work, or if they are abit too much

thanks

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

i have a pair of the double-frame aviators. great eyewear and not too tight on my big head, but obviously mine don't have acetate sides. i totally dig the round julius ones, but they're too steampunk for what i want on my face. but kudos if u will wear and feel comfortable in them.

Comment

• PoubelleMaBelle
                      • Feb 2012

can anyone decipher the details on these CCP side-zips ?

Comment

• BrianK
                        • Jan 2013

Does anybody know the size conversion of CCP Drips that are in size 8 to US Sizing? Because im around a 9.5 US

Comment

• raags
                          • Feb 2010

Can anyone ID this Layer-0 Jacket?

Comment

• rickandjulius
                            • Feb 2014

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
                            Does anybody know the size conversion of CCP Drips that are in size 8 to US Sizing? Because im around a 9.5 US
                            Pretty sure CCP size 8 is a US 10. Don't quote me though.

Comment

• stagename
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by en0rm View Post
                              im liking the look of the kuboraum x Julius ones (http://www.farfetch.com/ch/shopping/...35_)...however am not sure if they would work, or if they are abit too much
                              Here are the measurements from my pair of the julius collab:
                              44 [] 29 / 150 mm

And yes they're a bit too much.

Comment

• kuugaia
                                • Feb 2010

^ Definitely a bit too much.

Sunglasses are one of the items that I think are impossible to shop online for; imo you have to try them on before you buy. Clothing and shoes can fit most body types, but sunglasses suiting most 'face-types'? Haha, not likely.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎