Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • apathy!
    • Jan 2014

Thanks a lot messenoire! Yeah that's the iteration I'm looking at.

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
    i wear it fully zipped to sleep on long flights and train rides because i honestly dont give a fuck and i'm probably on some weirdo tumblr blog somewhere.
    lol

Comment

• newp
      • Feb 2013

Wow this ktz-ch-kuboraum- man himself styling

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

have those all been modified? they are missing some essential parts
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• colin
          • Dec 2006

ph jerkin

does anyone know if the men's and women's jerkin is cut differently, or varies only in size grading?

Comment

• brad1981
            • Dec 2008

anyone knows which store has ccp size 5 or women size 38 or 39 in stock?would like to get a pair for my wife. otherwise, have to go for custom order

Comment

• bukka
              • Sep 2011

Does anyone here know why VTB has almost everything sold out? I checked their website two months ago and it was already like this. Is it normal or do they plan to close the webstore when they're done selling everything?
              Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by bukka View Post
                Does anyone here know why VTB has almost everything sold out? I checked their website two months ago and it was already like this. Is it normal or do they plan to close the webstore when they're done selling everything?
                New things are coming soon!
                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ian+
                  • Dec 2011

Originally posted by bukka View Post
                  The new collection (head to toe-not only tees as Zhao said) is about to be released, mid May he said.
                  ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• flashoflight
                    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                    These are in reverse steer
                    Originally posted by Dorje View Post
                    flash, I have _7 backzip engineer boots that are a little taller and with the heavy-lugged Vibram soles.

The fit on the shaft is slim, enough that you can't see them under pants (no flare) but there is just enough room to tuck if you wish. Nice design IMO... the forefoot/toebox is exaggerated so there is supposed to be a little extra room there.

Overall quality is spectacular.
                    Just got mine today and I love them! Thanks again for the help.

messenoire, looks like I might have got one very similar to your iteration (if not the same).

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                      • Jul 2013

Anyone got knowledge on the brand Nuit? They have interesting designs, but I can't find any information regarding quality.

Comment

• the breaks
                        • Sep 2007

It's not expensive enough to be "high" quality. Then again for the price it can be average quality and still be good value.
                        Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• k3mist
                          • Apr 2013

so if she charged rick prices, it would be considered high quality?

anyway, i know the designer personally and have had her custom make some stuff for me and i can say without a doubt her finishing is top notch.
                          she makes everyone on her own and is a very nice person, no bias :p

Comment

• Dorje
                            • Oct 2013

I think it's very possible to put out high quality products at those prices, especially if she's retailing direct to the consumer and cutting out the middle man. I think people are too used to 10x + markups....

If she put out some simple organic cotton tops at those kind of prices I would definitely be interested, like the tunic but without the hem detail.

I am interested in supporting direct-marketed products, as we all should be... it's in our best interest.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by k3mist View Post
                              so if she charged rick prices, it would be considered high quality?

anyway, i know the designer personally and have had her custom make some stuff for me and i can say without a doubt her finishing is top notch.
                              she makes everyone on her own and is a very nice person, no bias :p
                              Awesome. How're the fabrics and items themselves? Any brands you could place her near, quality wise?

Thanks.

Comment

• apathy!
                                • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
                                Awesome. How're the fabrics and items themselves? Any brands you could place her near, quality wise?

Thanks.
                                What do you actually mean by "quality". Very few clothing brands actually produce stuff that falls apart.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎