Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • morsto
    • Nov 2008

Does anyone know of any shops in Zürich that are worth visiting?
    I do not recognise the vessel,
    but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• kanne
      • Jun 2009

There might be others, but this is the only one i know:

Comment

• rider
        eyes of the world
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by lazyguru View Post
        Rider , your best bet is goign to be
        Colibri Textiles Dyeing Inc
        38 W 32nd St # 1500 New York, NY 10001
        (212) 967-0919

He is excellent at his job & will let you pick colors that are possible from a swatch book & iam sure you might run into other memebers there. DO NOT go to the other other place MEtro dyeing despite them being cheaper , they have a horrible attitude & the results are always sub par.
        Thank you very much, I will go to Colibri. I am so grateful for your help, I love this coat and was crushed when I saw what had happened.

Comment

• Teazer
          • Dec 2010

Hey Guys,

I have a question about the Drkshdw Murray Bomber. I heard some opposing opionions about that new Version. Do you think it is worthy to spend some Money in it, if someone Looks for a good everyday jacket? Is it padded enough for a nice bomber shape?
          I would be thankful for any help.

Comment

• unwashed
            • Dec 2008

Anybody knows which was the first collection Rick used the zigzag sole instead of the gum sole on sneakers? Or which prototype used the new sole?
            Grailed link

Comment

• messenoire
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
              Anybody knows which was the first collection Rick used the zigzag sole instead of the gum sole on sneakers? Or which prototype used the new sole?
              2011? i have sneakers and sidezips with the wrap sneaker bottom from 2010 with the gum sole. i think when they canned the stapled wrap the gum ended.

Comment

• delicious_not
                • Dec 2012

opinions on the drkshdw cotton jersey (code R), anyone? does it look stretched out after a few wears, especially in the sleeves? and how this material reacts to the wash?

Comment

• flashoflight
                  • Sep 2013

Does something like a toe insert for boots exist? I've noticed that after a few wears, since my boots have a large roomy toebox, they are starting to feel a tad large in the toe area. Is there anything to specifically fill out the toe area a bit? Like insoles, but not for the entire boot. Because the rest of the boot fits me fine. Tried searching, but most things I found are made for women's heels etc.

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

I don't think the toebox specifically is supposed to fit tight, it should be fitted over the central part of the foot. Why do you want it more fitted?

either way, you could always cut a piece from an insole, however the edge might be uncomfortable and may require another full insole on top of the cut one to make it even.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Dorje
                      • Oct 2013

flash, the J_7s? If so I'd agree with lowrey....

If the heel/shaft/instep has some room you can go down a size, but the toebox is supposed to be roomy. If you need an insole for the instep to fit I would go down a size...

Comment

• flashoflight
                        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                        I don't think the toebox specifically is supposed to fit tight, it should be fitted over the central part of the foot. Why do you want it more fitted?

either way, you could always cut a piece from an insole, however the edge might be uncomfortable and may require another full insole on top of the cut one to make it even.
                        Ah got it. Well the other shoes I've owned have been a little less wide and my toes could always feel the edges of the boot while walking, though not in an uncomfortable way. Maybe I just need to get used to a more roomy toe box?

Like for example the InAisce boots I own start to get much narrower at the toe area so they feel smaller though they may be very close in outsole length to these.

Originally posted by Dorje View Post
                        flash, the J_7s? If so I'd agree with lowrey....

If the heel/shaft/instep has some room you can go down a size, but the toebox is supposed to be roomy. If you need an insole for the instep to fit I would go down a size...
                        Yes the J_7s. The instep, width and basically everything else is absolutely perfect. Fits like a glove and the boots are super comfortable. Just the toebox alone I felt was a bit roomy. As in whatever I do, my toes will never touch the end of the shoe.

But if you say that's how they are meant to be, perhaps I just need to get used to the feel of them.

Also I can't size down, this is already a size 1 haha.

Comment

• rickandjulius
                          • Feb 2014

What's the fit like on Rick tee's? There's a couple of larges on eBay and the shoulders would fit but I don't know if the rest of the shirt will fit. I usually wear a medium.

Comment

• ilurkaround
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by rickandjulius View Post
                            What's the fit like on Rick tee's? There's a couple of larges on eBay and the shoulders would fit but I don't know if the rest of the shirt will fit. I usually wear a medium.
                            if they're the thin sheer ones you would probably be able to get away with a large, mid section on the tshirts are pretty tight.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

Depends entirely on the model and slightly on the season too.

Flashoflight, you could cut an insole in half and try that, but unless it causes discomfort or the shoes move on your feet, I would just use them as they are.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• rickandjulius
                                • Feb 2014

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                                Depends entirely on the model and slightly on the season too.

Any idea on plinth shirts?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎