Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mistifique
    • Mar 2014

Hi there! Anyone knows address for Boris Bidjan Saberi shop in Barcelona?
    So Pure... So Cold
    Transilvanian Hunger

Comment

• im_parfait
      Banned
      • Oct 2010

Why Poell's pre-2007 items are not appreciated here?

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by im_parfait View Post
        Because they suck?
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by palgrave View Post
          Does anyone know what brand this
          Mercedes-Benz, I believe.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• 550BC
            • Jan 2013

Any idea where this coat is from?
            a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Lohikaarme
              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Icarium View Post
              Sorry... should have just posted them originally ;p Still hesitant to hold/look at the piece after the damage :)

the good news is that the vent covers it, but yeah
              Tailor ought to be able to darn that without much trouble, I'd think.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by im_parfait View Post
                I don't think there is any specific line drawn as to what is appreciated and what's not. pre 2007 items are much more scarce both because of age and because the latter collections were more widely available and produced for a longer duration. Some of the older seasons do tend to be a bit hit or miss, and also if I remember correctly 07 introduced several classic like the fencing and imo the best version of the scarstitch.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Spectacolos
                  • Oct 2008

where can I find these in 30 or smaller?

Comment

• delicious_not
                    • Dec 2012

i wonder if rick ever released drkshdw mollino zip sweatshirt in white? i saw mountain hoodie in white this season.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                      • Jul 2013

Can someone explain the Carpe Diem/N4/WJK relationship to me?

From what I've read, Jun Hashimoto worked with C.Diem for a bit and then in his WJK line did ex-Carpe/C.D. offshoots. Then he moved to N4? Or is N4 largely on it's own? I thought I saw that name pop up along with the other "Carpe offshoots." Furthermore, there's a brand called 1piu1uguale3 on IDHeart (where I grabbed a bit of this info from). Is this brand at all related to C.Diem/Altieri or is that all coincidence?

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

Jun worked with Altieri around 2000, not sure how and with what. He
                        founded wjk a few years later which was a mixed bag of some slightly cdiem esque stuff and a generic looking denim brand (even though of high quality). He also released some old Cdiem pieces under wjk. He was involved with N4 though the main designer was a different guy, based in Kyoto. Otherwise N4 had nothing to do with Cdiem. he left both wjk and N4 and I think his last project was his namesake label which makes Zara look edgy. This 1+1=3 label seems to be along the same lines, I'm not familiar with it but I imagine Hashimoto is involved in the background.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                          Jun worked with Altieri around 2000, not sure how and with what. He
                          founded wjk a few years later which was a mixed bag of some slightly cdiem esque stuff and a generic looking denim brand (even though of high quality). He also released some old Cdiem pieces under wjk. He was involved with N4 though the main designer was a different guy, based in Kyoto. Otherwise N4 had nothing to do with Cdiem. he left both wjk and N4 and I think his last project was his namesake label which makes Zara look edgy. This 1+1=3 label seems to be along the same lines, I'm not familiar with it but I imagine Hashimoto is involved in the background.
                          Great. Thanks for the info!

Comment

• move_ment
                            • Feb 2009

I have a size 44 and there's literally no room to move, but it's not uncomfortably tight. People with rick footwear experience, will there be much stretch over time? Trying to decide if I sell and just get the 45.

Comment

• Monoral
                              • Mar 2014

Im thinking of buying Obscur fencing leather jacket. Anyone have any experiences with obscure leathers? How is quality of the leather compare to Rick, Boris offering? My current leather is Rick oiled calf mollino and i would like to have something rather similar to that.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Monoral View Post
                                Im thinking of buying Obscur fencing leather jacket. Anyone have any experiences with obscure leathers? How is quality of the leather compare to Rick, Boris offering? My current leather is Rick oiled calf mollino and i would like to have something rather similar to that.
                                Piggybacking off of this...

Can you add a comparative statement to Julius leathers?

I know current Obscur (is that '14 only or also '13, not sure) uses Guidi leather, so it likely blows away the brands mentioned.

What of Obscur's old offerings though?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎