X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • upsilonkng
    • May 2010

Originally posted by Monoral View Post
    Im thinking of buying Obscur fencing leather jacket. Anyone have any experiences with obscure leathers? How is quality of the leather compare to Rick, Boris offering? My current leather is Rick oiled calf mollino and i would like to have something rather similar to that.
    u have an oiled calf mollino and u would like an obscur leather like that?? that's cool, if u figure it out Im sure Obscur would be thrilled. they make something like 45 leathers a season, i've tried a few early on.. i don't have good things to say about it, maybe the new leathers are better if it's guidi leather but the fit and design really does leave a lot to be desired.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
      u have an oiled calf mollino and u would like an obscur leather like that?? that's cool, if u figure it out Im sure Obscur would be thrilled. they make something like 45 leathers a season, i've tried a few early on.. i don't have good things to say about it, maybe the new leathers are better if it's guidi leather but the fit and design really does leave a lot to be desired.
      Awkward fitting or something? I heard they were sort of designed off Richard's body, which might describe the weirdness.

Comment

• Monoral
        • Mar 2014

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
        I had my mollino since 2009 so, im pretty tired of it. I used to crave some sort of fencing jackets for a long time. I wanted CCP that came out a few years back but i couldn't afford it when it was available and i grew impatient of waiting for one in large to pop up o classified or SUFU. I guess i'll go with M.A+ current offering.

Comment

• Monoral
          • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
          Piggybacking off of this...

Can you add a comparative statement to Julius leathers?

I know current Obscur (is that '14 only or also '13, not sure) uses Guidi leather, so it likely blows away the brands mentioned.

What of Obscur's old offerings though?
          They started to use Guidi leathers A/W14 onward. Previously to that it's from their own source in Italy. Dont know about the quality of the leather itself since i never touches one but he said that on their older collection the leather is very thick, smooth and durable

Got this answer from the man himself.
          Last edited by Monoral; 07-10-2014, 05:31 AM.

Comment

• Shucks
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by move_ment View Post
            I have a size 44 and there's literally no room to move, but it's not uncomfortably tight. People with rick footwear experience, will there be much stretch over time? Trying to decide if I sell and just get the 45.
            no there will not.

Comment

• arc
              • Mar 2011

Where can I order A Diciannoveventitre sneakers laces

Comment

• maahno
                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by arc View Post
                The same problem.

Comment

• drizzly
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2012

Originally posted by arc View Post
                  just replace them with anything that you like, you won't be able to replace them most likely and even if you can it will cost the price of 10 regular laces.

Comment

• Mistifique
                    • Mar 2014

received my new CCP fencing leather in CORS. Size 46,fits ok ,but too tight under armpits. Will it stretch up with time and if not what can I do to stretch it?
                    So Pure... So Cold
                    Transilvanian Hunger

Comment

• messenoire
                      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Mistifique View Post
                      received my new CCP fencing leather in CORS. Size 46,fits ok ,but too tight under armpits. Will it stretch up with time and if not what can I do to stretch it?
                      leather always stretches with wear, i am fairly certain all ccp comes with a bit of pain for the first few months.

Comment

• Mistifique
                        • Mar 2014

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                        leather always stretches with wear, i am fairly certain all ccp comes with a bit of pain for the first few months.
                        Thanks,mate. CORS leather looks so rigid and I've been worried.
                        So Pure... So Cold
                        Transilvanian Hunger

Comment

• Marko
                          • Jul 2009

It is best if it starts out pretty tight. That way when it stretches out it will fit perfectly.

Comment

• jskidder1
                            • Jan 2011

anyone have a european proxy they can recommend? suto's german office is closed until 8/1 and there's something i need to jump on right away. shop is in rome and only ships to eu.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by jskidder1 View Post
                              anyone have a european proxy they can recommend? suto's german office is closed until 8/1 and there's something i need to jump on right away. shop is in rome and only ships to eu.
                              Got a European buddy? Honestly, I find that having a friend proxy is the easiest solution.

Comment

• arc
                                • Mar 2011

Does Werkstatt Munchen bracelet come in size S?

If anyone has experience with their bracelet, how does size M compare to size S? (What's your wrist size and how do you wear?)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎