• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • move_ment
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
    no there will not.
    Thanks. The length of the 44 bothers me too (considering my height, feels short/stubby). Will get the 45.

Comment

• magic
      • Feb 2009

does anyone handled the mesh fabric can share some thoughts?

Focusing on object details

Comment

• DudleyGray
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by magic View Post
        does anyone handled the mesh fabric can share some thoughts?

https://ro-prod-1.s3.amazonaws.com/p...jpg?1394721365
        It is thicker/stiffer than one might think. I liked it.
        bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• RK1
          • May 2013

Originally posted by jskidder1 View Post
          anyone have a european proxy they can recommend? suto's german office is closed until 8/1 and there's something i need to jump on right away. shop is in rome and only ships to eu.
          I am sure that there are members on here from EU more trustable as no one here really knows me, but if you are completely out of options I could do it for you.. I don't need any fees, just you to cover all expenses.
          I don't know what kind of information I could give you to make myself seem more safe to deal with, but do let me know if needed.

Comment

• 550BC
            • Jan 2013

Okay I know I asked this before with no succes, so I came with the conclusion that its a self-made. recently I was scrolling through tumblr and I saw an editorial from a girl wearing a pink version of the exact same coat but with no credit.

the Text is from Floorpunch-Always, but that didn't brought up any results either on google.

Help me out if you can, sorry for asking it again.
            a fish out of water dies

Comment

• apathy!
              • Jan 2014

I really want to dye my dark grey Julius jeans black because they don't get worn much as they are.

Would appreciate advice from anyone with experience with this. The stitching is grey and apparently won't be affected by dyeing because it is not cotton. Does this end up looking jarring or is it fairly unnoticeable?

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

It could end up looking good. It's case by case, really.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by apathy! View Post
                  I really want to dye my dark grey Julius jeans black because they don't get worn much as they are.

Would appreciate advice from anyone with experience with this. The stitching is grey and apparently won't be affected by dyeing because it is not cotton. Does this end up looking jarring or is it fairly unnoticeable?
                  should be OK if the stitching is a really dark grey

it is also possible to dye the stitching black by way of a two stage dyeing, but this is not something everyone can do..........
                  “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                  .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• lowrey
                    ventiundici
                    • Dec 2006

or use a permament marker to color the stitching, as foolish as it sounds, it works. I've done that on a couple of garments which I've dyed and it worked fine. the other, a pair of pants, I've washed once since then and the stitching became just a tiny bit lighter but its still close to black. it takes a while to go over an entire pair of jeans though, and you will most likely get a bit of it on the fabric too but if they are black it doesn't really matter.
                    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• eton97
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                      or use a permament marker to color the stitching, as foolish as it sounds, it works. I've done that on a couple of garments which I've dyed and it worked fine. the other, a pair of pants, I've washed once since then and the stitching became just a tiny bit lighter but its still close to black. it takes a while to go over an entire pair of jeans though, and you will most likely get a bit of it on the fabric too but if they are black it doesn't really matter.
                      Yes. This works perfectly, but recently I found an actual fabric marker pen that has a fine tip that is excellent for these issues.
                      It's absolutely perfect for threads/seams etc where you need a very fine tip

you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

ah yea should've mentioned that a fine tip one is essential. interesting to know there is an actual fabric one, I wonder if the ink differs much from a regular permanent/waterproof one
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• apathy!
                          • Jan 2014

thanks for the help. I'll post in the cotton dyeing thread the results.

Comment

• eton97
                            • Dec 2008

I find general permanent marker pens seems to look very very dark blue in colour when used on black fabric. I use this exact pen and it's the closest to a true black that I've seen.
                            Highly recommend
                            you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• drizzly
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
                              I find general permanent marker pens seems to look very very dark blue in colour when used on black fabric. I use this exact pen and it's the closest to a true black that I've seen.
                              Highly recommend
                              yea sharpie on clothing or to cover up doesn't work out well.

Comment

• morsto
                                • Nov 2008

Can someone recommend me a tie for a suit, specifically the Yang Li suit with straps on the backs from last season. Suit is in black and I'll be wearing a white jil shirt with it. Thanks for any tips. :p
                                I do not recognise the vessel,
                                but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎