• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by drizzly View Post
    yea sharpie on clothing or to cover up doesn't work out well.
    Well if you have any sense you'll test whatever marker you have before using it
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Law
      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by morsto View Post
      Can someone recommend me a tie for a suit, specifically the Yang Li suit with straps on the backs from last season. Suit is in black and I'll be wearing a white jil shirt with it. Thanks for any tips. :p
      Depends on the shirt collar and what kind of tie you want. Wide, medium or skinny?

Comment

• coldknife
        • Apr 2013

Is it possible to dye a pair of white (or any other color) canvas ramones to black without affecting the white leather tip?

I guess what I'm asking is that is there a way to dye canvas/leather shoes without affecting the leather parts.

Comment

• Ahimsa
          Vegan Police
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by coldknife View Post
          Is it possible to dye a pair of white (or any other color) canvas ramones to black without affecting the white leather tip?

I guess what I'm asking is that is there a way to dye canvas/leather shoes without affecting the leather parts.
          Use a brush to dye them and cover up the leather with painter's tape.
          StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Monoral
            • Mar 2014

Is Rick jeans good? are they worth buying? see them on sale everywhere and i need a pair of good, nice looking jeans for everyday use.

Comment

• drizzly
              Banned
              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Monoral View Post
              Is Rick jeans good? are they worth buying? see them on sale everywhere and i need a pair of good, nice looking jeans for everyday use.
              i have detroit cut and find them good quality...

Comment

• morsto
                • Nov 2008

rick denim is god awful in terms of durability. Buy solely if you for some reason find them significantly better looking than other brands
                I do not recognise the vessel,
                but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• drizzly
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2012

Originally posted by morsto View Post
                  rick denim is god awful in terms of durability. Buy solely if you for some reason find them significantly better looking than other brands
                  So i've heard that it falls apart but have not had an issue with it. i think as always this goes for individual pieces. And, I agree his stuff looks really good.

Rick cut/design > rick quality imo.

Comment

• flashoflight
                    • Sep 2013

Anyone know if a busted zipper like this is fixable without too much trouble?

Comment

• apathy!
                      • Jan 2014

take it into a cobbler. The guy near me has fixed a couple of my zips in a few seconds for free.

Comment

• nicelynice
                        • Oct 2009

Anyone know the difference between the PH new mac, mens mac, and women's mac? Just sizing? They all look ... the same.

Comment

• flashoflight
                          • Sep 2013

Originally posted by apathy! View Post
                          take it into a cobbler. The guy near me has fixed a couple of my zips in a few seconds for free.
                          Will do, thanks. Was just wondering if this is something that requires a lot of work when broken this way since there are no exposed ends to the zipper.

Comment

• apathy!
                            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by flashoflight View Post
                            Will do, thanks. Was just wondering if this is something that requires a lot of work when broken this way since there are no exposed ends to the zipper.
                            Uhh could be impossible. I really have no idea. Good luck though.

Comment

• Caetano
                              • Apr 2014

Could anybody tell me if the prices on Rick Owens online store are the same as in the physical stores, specially Paris? Or how different are they, in average?

Thanks!!
                              “Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain." William Faulkner

Comment

• Ahimsa
                                Vegan Police
                                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by flashoflight View Post
                                Shouldn't be that bad. I'd just seam rip around where the bottom stop is and take it off with pliers, then just slip the slider back through, sew a new makeshift stop (put a new metal stop on if I wasn't lazy), then sew it all back up.
                                StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎