• stagename
    • Oct 2011

Thanks a bunch!

Comment

• Landadel
      Banned
      • Jul 2014

Originally posted by braver View Post
      Anyone tried to stretch something like these BBS parachute polyester sandals?
      Maybe you could try heating up the strap with a blow-dryer and some gentle pulling. It will certainly stretch the rubber, but I don´t know how the nylon will react. Do this at your own risk though.

Comment

• stereophobic
        • Aug 2009

The "key" and one of the buttons on my dead end jeans fell out at the dry cleaners and I'm not confident they can find the originals. Any ideas?
        An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by stereophobic View Post
          The "key" and one of the buttons on my dead end jeans fell out at the dry cleaners and I'm not confident they can find the originals. Any ideas?
          Ask for money back and shoot nagnagnag an email if they have any extras laying around? At least I think they're the used CCP shop?

Comment

• julian_doe
            • Mar 2013

SUPER ANNOYING QUESTION, BUT I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP

I am wondering if anyone knows whether BBS blazers are bonded or canvassed. Anyone?

I know BBS is hand made. However, the reason why I ask, is because F/W 14 blazers look pretty stiff in the body, and I am not sure if this is because thick fabrics are used, or if it is because a canvass has been bonded to the fabric. Please help, before I make a purchase I'll regret.

Comment

• pilgrim
              • Apr 2014

So I've got a pair of dark raw denim. very fitted and hemmed with no break. Having a hard time deciding what type of dress shoes/nice leather shoes to wear with them. I want to avoid boots and chukkas because I like the clean break with some sock showing. I don't necessarily want to go tan brogues but am considering it. But then I have to get a new watch with a tan strap, and a new belt, and then the question becomes do I get a bronze belt buckle with a tan belt or silver, all relative to if I get a bronze or silver watch with the tan band.

Fuck. Sorry.

What nice low cut shoes to wear with fitted raw denim?

Comment

• deltapie
                • Feb 2014

your question amounts to "give me a list of nice leather shoes that aren't boots."
                "Keep Mr. Saberi healthy — he knows too much

Comment

• pilgrim
                  • Apr 2014

No, I don't think it does.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by pilgrim View Post
                    So I've got a pair of dark raw denim. very fitted and hemmed with no break. Having a hard time deciding what type of dress shoes/nice leather shoes to wear with them. I want to avoid boots and chukkas because I like the clean break with some sock showing. I don't necessarily want to go tan brogues but am considering it. But then I have to get a new watch with a tan strap, and a new belt, and then the question becomes do I get a bronze belt buckle with a tan belt or silver, all relative to if I get a bronze or silver watch with the tan band.

Fuck. Sorry.

What nice low cut shoes to wear with fitted raw denim?
                    Brogues are probably a bit much, perhaps barring longwings. I'd personally go for loafers though. Dressing up denim too much makes it look funny.

Comment

• dduyyy
                      • Jul 2014

I've just received the minimalist dna pants from Zamb this morning. My waist and my thigh fit perfectly, but the calf seems to be too tight. Im wondering will it stretch out, like raw denim?

Comment

• drizzly
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by dduyyy View Post
                        I've just received the minimalist dna pants from Zamb this morning. My waist and my thigh fit perfectly, but the calf seems to be too tight. Im wondering will it stretch out, like raw denim?
                        it should but thats the expected fit for ZB. You won't get the stacking otherwise.

Comment

• pilgrim
                          • Apr 2014

Good tip on the loafers, Lohikaarme.

Comment

• braver
                            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Landadel View Post
                            Maybe you could try heating up the strap with a blow-dryer and some gentle pulling. It will certainly stretch the rubber, but I don´t know how the nylon will react. Do this at your own risk though.
                            Thank you!
                            I've decided to try selling them on ebay.
                            If noone will pay in a week or two, will try to stretch them as you advise.

Comment

• dduyyy
                              • Jul 2014

Originally posted by drizzly View Post
                              it should but thats the expected fit for ZB. You won't get the stacking otherwise.
                              Thank you. I think i'll need some work out for my calves too

Comment

• upsilonkng
                                • May 2010

Originally posted by nil- View Post
                                I'm totally new to this and I apologize if this is the wrong thread to ask. I was wondering what the deal with pant sizing is. For example, I've searched a ton on this forum and everyone agrees sz 1 is roughly a 28 waist, sz 2 a 30, etc. However, in my experience I've only seen sz 1 pants with waist measurements of 39-42cm (Julius in particular).

If I'm a true 28-29 inch waist, should I still be purchasing these items? (Or does Julius not size this small?)
                                julius knit denim usually runs 38/37cms sz1 , their regular denim is bigger maybe 40cms but some fw10 is smaller, Ma_Julius runs tighter like 36/37cms and the legs are thinner and they do sz0 for some of it not just tops. the ss10 Ma_julius sz1 twist pants in cotton run super small great for chicken legs. Julius almost never offers a sz 0 for denim not mainline anyways. 41cms will be too big for u i think, if u have a link send it to me and i'll tell u if it'll fit.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎