X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • messenoire
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by newp
    Are there any owners of this m.a+ ring? Would like to ask something in private.
    yeah, pm me if you'd like. i bought one from IF a bit ago.

Comment

• HugAndWug
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by guardimp View Post
      If you have looked all through ebay, grailed, sz, and sf i dont know if anyone will be able to help you. Maybe look at rakuten and yjp too. What are you looking for specifically that other things are lacking in. Also what price range are you looking in?
      rakuten/yjp are the only ones I haven't checked because I've never used a proxy.

Anything I could even find that fit what I was looking for was not my size.

Price range is ideally around 200ish. Maximum of 400.

Comment

• apathy!
        • Jan 2014

^

just a small point: You don't need a proxy for rakuten.com. You only need one for rakuten.jp. NEarly everything on rakuten.jp is on rakuten.com. The shipping system is pretty efficient/cheap and most of the big stores have someone who speaks english checking their emails.

Comment

• HugAndWug
          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by apathy! View Post
          ^

just a small point: You don't need a proxy for rakuten.com. You only need one for rakuten.jp. NEarly everything on rakuten.jp is on rakuten.com. The shipping system is pretty efficient/cheap and most of the big stores have someone who speaks english checking their emails.
          Just wanted to thank you for that. I had never found anything worthwhile on rakuten.com only on the jp site and never had the desire to get anything shipped to me.

I finally found what I was looking for though off a seller who ships to the US. Really appreciate it, it made the few hours I had spent looking this week for what I wanted incredibly simple. Placed my order, hopefully everything goes through and shipping doesn't hurt too badly.

Comment

• PascalKreutz
            • Sep 2013

THX

Originally posted by tobsucht View Post
            take a look on uma wangs hp
            Merci. Ever been there??

Kind regards

Pascal

Comment

• apathy!
              • Jan 2014

Originally posted by HugAndWug View Post
              Just wanted to thank you for that. I had never found anything worthwhile on rakuten.com only on the jp site and never had the desire to get anything shipped to me.

I finally found what I was looking for though off a seller who ships to the US. Really appreciate it, it made the few hours I had spent looking this week for what I wanted incredibly simple. Placed my order, hopefully everything goes through and shipping doesn't hurt too badly.
              It's worth asking for them to mark the package down as a gift if you want to avoid custom fees.

It seems like some of the stores always do it, others refuse to and others will do it only if you ask.

Comment

• guardimp
                • Jun 2010

Rakuten shipping is always a shot in the dark I find. They almost always mark the value of my packages at 100 yen and they always come super fast. But then again it takes a bit for the packages to get shipped

Comment

• HJS
                  • Sep 2012

Dying suede jacket

I have a medium brown colored suede jacket that I would like to have dyed black. Can it be done? Don"t want to do myself but would like to have it done professionally here in Manhattan. Any suggestions?

Comment

• the breaks
                    • Sep 2007

HugAndWug, buy my Devoa double layer twist pants. They will fit a 34 waist spot on I think as they're a touch too big on me (33). :)
                    Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• kuriz
                      • Nov 2010

Was thinking of bumping my ooold BBS sales thread (http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=17483) again to see if there's any renewed interest. However the pictures seem to have turned absolutely gigantic in there and also turned half way around (wasn't like that). Can anyone tell me how I can change it back to the right angles and decent sizes before bumping again?
                      Last edited by kuriz; 09-04-2014, 03:50 PM. Reason: forgot to add link

Comment

• drizzly
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by kuriz View Post
                        Was thinking of bumping my ooold BBS sales thread (http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=17483) again to see if there's any renewed interest. However the pictures seem to have turned absolutely gigantic in there and also turned half way around (wasn't like that). Can anyone tell me how I can change it back to the right angles and decent sizes before bumping again?
                        when you upload the pics you can have them sized by the image hosting site. I'd say re-upload and choose different sizing if you don't want to work with code.

otherwise see http://www.bbcode.org/examples/?id=10 and http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/mis...bbcode#imgcode SZ uses BB code which is a markup language like html and could be modified

Comment

• LelandJ
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2014

This guy a member here?

Comment

• RK1
                            • May 2013

How long a timeframe should be accepted by a buyer waiting for an item to be shipped after payment?

In this case, I paid 7 days ago and the guy said he would ship the item as soon as possible. Since then, I haven't heard anything from him and I have tried contacting him on both e-mail and Superfuture, but with no answers.

Should I just head straight to Paypal and try to get my money back?

Comment

• guardimp
                              • Jun 2010

Has he been on the site since you have been trying to get a hold of him?

Comment

• RK1
                                • May 2013

Originally posted by guardimp View Post
                                Has he been on the site since you have been trying to get a hold of him?
                                I had forgotten all about that feature!
                                It turns out that he has (last active today 01.29 pm).. It is pretty weird though, he seemed like a nice guy and he's also a member on here.
                                So.. I guess that means I should try to get my money back right away?

This situation sucks!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎