Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • minhcu2805
    • Mar 2013

while we're at ccp leather topic, how about a ROOM-PTC boots compare to those horse boots? I've tried the horses but never see a roo one, what are its characteristics? Im looking for deep black color.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
      • Sep 2008

I took out my winter stuff from storage and noticed that my down MA-1 is losing a lot of feathers when I put it on. Is there any way to prevent this or make it losing less? Anyone put their Rick ma-1 in the dryer before?

Comment

• RK1
        • May 2013

Originally posted by apathy! View Post
        ^send him a message warning that if he doesn't reply asap you will open a dispute on paypal.
        Originally posted by fit magna caedes
        You have 45 days, I believe--unless it differs from country to country.
        Originally posted by mikko View Post
        I would just go ahead and open the dispute, you can always retract it. It was a pretty efficient way at least for me to give a wake up call to a dick eBay seller.
        Thanks for the advice guys. He finally answered after I threatened to open a dispute.
        Let's see where this goes!

Comment

• guardimp
          • Jun 2010

Is an individual sentiments size 3 equal to about a 50? What does the sizing equal out to?

Comment

• zen dog
            • Jan 2014

^ Yes, I just purchased some IS slim pants, size 3. I normally wear a 50 and buying slim pants can be an uncertain thing but these fit great- I'm about 6'2", 185lbs.

Comment

• the breaks
              • Sep 2007

Originally posted by BrianK View Post
              Can someone recommend any Leather tailors/alterations in NYC area? Im trying to get a leather jacket tightened
              Washing machine... it's the SZ way.....
              Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Linhlev
                • May 2014

So guys!
                Today I went to the BBS flagship in NYC that just opened 2days ago (I met him in person in the store). The shirt that I'm looking for will be $527 including tax. However, with that price I could get the same shirt with $470 in a boutique in Europe. But here is the question, will I have to buy for the customs duty? Because if yes, the price will be even higher if I buy from store though.

Comment

• Resonkuken
                  • Oct 2012

You´d be saving $57 by buying from a boutique in Europe, but if you consider shipping and customs, I think buying from abroad will end up being more expensive.

Comment

• braver
                    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by guardimp View Post
                    Is an individual sentiments size 3 equal to about a 50? What does the sizing equal out to?
                    My IS jacket in size 1 fits somewhere between 46 - 48, so size 3 should probably fit bigger 50.

Comment

• nvsnli
                      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by RK1 View Post
                      I had forgotten all about that feature!
                      It turns out that he has (last active today 01.29 pm).. It is pretty weird though, he seemed like a nice guy and he's also a member on here.
                      So.. I guess that means I should try to get my money back right away?

This situation sucks!
                      Just open a dispute.
                      Purchased something, dude stopped all communication after i paid. Send a PM that the dispute is open, enjoy.
                      He replied to me within an hour.

My case is still open but better safe than sorry i guess.

Comment

• drizzly
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2012

Originally posted by minhcu2805 View Post
                        while we're at ccp leather topic, how about a ROOM-PTC boots compare to those horse boots? I've tried the horses but never see a roo one, what are its characteristics? Im looking for deep black color.
                        So i only own sbuc which is horse but did research on kangaroo. "Kangaroo is thin, lightweight and yet has the greatest tensile strength of any leather known to man given its thickness." I also read somewhere that kangaroo doesn't retain shape as well as horse and sags a bit more. thats why ccp kangaroo tornados always have more folding going on.

check http://www.styleforum.net/t/354137/l...5#post_6998802

check http://www.styleforum.net/t/354137/l...properties/675

I hope this helps some of it may be too much assumption but i read the posts i linked and seems like people knew what they were talking about.

As they say no substitute for experience.

Comment

• tobsucht
                          • Feb 2011

does someone know how the coding of LUC colors works? i own a basic piece in 22/8 (anthracite grey) and thinking about purchasing a similiar style in 24/8 (description says grey). if the colors are nearly the same i would go for black instead...

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

I don't think there is definite logic to them, and even if there was it probably varies notably by material and dyeing technique. This is just a hunch though.
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• RORORO
                              • May 2010

I have a leather jacket that I need cleaned, as well as some pretty long tears fixed (not sure if they would patch...or sew..or?). Any recommended places that might be able to do this? I had a bad experience with the only place on yelp I could find. Thanks.

Comment

• stagename
                                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by RORORO View Post
                                I have a leather jacket that I need cleaned, as well as some pretty long tears fixed (not sure if they would patch...or sew..or?). Any recommended places that might be able to do this? I had a bad experience with the only place on yelp I could find. Thanks.
                                Place of living would help greatly ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎