Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imblurredout
    • Apr 2013

I, too, am looking for socks. I need the more athletic type to wear with RO pods. Ideally they would be knee high, flat solid black, and cotton. I'm tall, so they need to cover a lot of leg. Any suggestions?

Comment

• newp
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by imblurredout View Post
      I, too, am looking for socks. I need the more athletic type to wear with RO pods. Ideally they would be knee high, flat solid black, and cotton. I'm tall, so they need to cover a lot of leg. Any suggestions?
      BBS11 cover my ankle completely and I am 6'6. RO socks length is about the same. Since both are rather hard to find nowadays I recommend you to check Calzedonia, or, if you want to drop a bit of money, check these out: http://www.dressspace.com/en/woman/a...l#.U8_-d_mSx8E

Comment

• Shucks
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by imblurredout View Post
        AA

5char

Comment

• apathy!
          • Jan 2014

sorry to post so many trivial consumer questions, but this place is really the only place I can ask:

how do the Rick double layer tees size? Should I be ok in a medium if my bust is ~104 cm? Does it vary season to season? Do men even have busts?

apologies/thanks

edit: I don't own any Rick tees so please don't explain it in terms of them.

Comment

• flashoflight
            • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Landadel View Post
            Try Falke, they´re nice.
            Thanks for the rec. They don't seem to have a US store unfortunately.

Comment

• morsto
              • Nov 2008

Can someone comment on Alan Paine quality? Been wanting a standard wool turtle neck for a while and these seem reasonable to me, but I am unable to handle them here.
              I do not recognise the vessel,
              but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• neostrifeX
                • Jun 2013

For anyone who has experience with purchasing CCP from retailers, would any of you happen to know how often the shoes (sneakers, boots, derbies) are stocked in woman sizes (39), or specifically CCP 5? Worse case I'll just have to place a custom order, but it would be nice if I could just straight out purchase without the wait time.

Comment

• stagename
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by apathy! View Post
                  how do the Rick double layer tees size? Should I be ok in a medium if my bust is ~104 cm? Does it vary season to season? Do men even have busts?
                  My 2010 double layers fit tts, e.g., L -> 50. That being said, another model, the 85%viscose+15%silk tee, has gotten one size smaller size 2012. A large in 2012 = a XL in 2014.

From a language perspective, no :)

Comment

• okayvin
                    • Sep 2013

When purchasing from Ks, it says "tax included." Since I am foreign to them, do I still have to pay the tax? Can I have it subtracted from my bill similar to how EU stores subtract VAT?

Comment

• maahno
                      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by neostrifeX View Post
                      For anyone who has experience with purchasing CCP from retailers, would any of you happen to know how often the shoes (sneakers, boots, derbies) are stocked in woman sizes (39), or specifically CCP 5? Worse case I'll just have to place a custom order, but it would be nice if I could just straight out purchase without the wait time.
                      The Library London recently post some women shoes. You can ask them

Comment

• imblurredout
                        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by stagename View Post
                        My 2010 double layers fit tts, e.g., L -> 50. That being said, another model, the 85%viscose+15%silk tee, has gotten one size smaller size 2012. A large in 2012 = a XL in 2014.

From a language perspective, no :)
                        With something like the double layered shirt, you really need to just try it on. The way it's designed it's meant to fit perfectly snug to the body; it's not something that'll work over or under sized.

Comment

• imblurredout
                          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                          AA

5char
                          What's 5char? Struggling to find it...

Comment

• galia
                            • Jun 2009

5char is just something you add when a post doesn't reach the 5 character minimum requirement most forums have. His actual response was AA meaning he suggest you buy Americal Apparel socks

Comment

• apathy!
                              • Jan 2014

Would opening the leg seams a few inches and putting a sharp taper just at the very bottom of the leg alleviate this problem:

Or am I overlooking something?

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

problem, as in the cuffs..? I'm not sure whats going on in the photo, they seem to be half tucked into the sneakers even though they could fit over them.

Or would you want them to stack above the sneakers or tuck them in? if so, yea you could taper the legs, I would do it from around mid thigh, gradually to the cuff.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎