X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikko
    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    It's true that some of it is quite close to Paul Harnden and Poell, but it's distinct enough.
    You are kidding, right?

Don't see adding zipper pulls or leaving off a belt very distinctive.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

I said "some" :-) I own one blazer and the only thing that's close to PH is the shape of the lapels and collar. Nothing else.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mikko
        • Apr 2013

Haha, fair enough. How's the sizing match the tag? Remember trying on a tagged 52 long coat (nice ph copy mind you!) in Degli Effeti and was skin tight on me (usually a 48)...

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mikko View Post
          Haha, fair enough. How's the sizing match the tag? Remember trying on a tagged 52 long coat (nice ph copy mind you!) in Degli Effeti and was skin tight on me (usually a 48)...
          It's on a slim side. Mine is a 48, fits spot in.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• eleven crows
            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by thesourceofnow View Post
            LACES FOR A1923 TRAINERS?

I have an old pair of A1923 lama leather trainers. Anyone have an idea where I could buy a new pair of laces. They have broken in numerous places and having re knotted them, they are now beyond their deconstructed appeal?

I live in the EU.

Thanks in advance for any help!
            M
            Hide-m had the replacements laces. At 20 euros a pair. What a fucking joke.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
              Hide-m had the replacements laces. At 20 euros a pair. What a fucking joke.
              why a joke? they are obviously not standard laces,but dyed, treated etc. One might argue that no one needs hand dyed (or whatever) shoelaces that break easily, but do you need 1500€ shoes to begin with?
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎