Annhagen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Faust View Post
    Please... no more of this language... I beg you...
    But it's so TRUE! :D

Comment

• Brother Stasi
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Black View Post
      ... there is only shown women-wear.
      Do they carry menswear as well but just don't show it online? If they do, have any idea what pieces they have?

The link you posted doesn't seem to work... is this what you meant? http://www.feinkost-shop-hamburg.de

Comment

• Black
        Banned
        • Sep 2008

Yes thats the link, sorry. Yes they carry menswear as well, but you will have to hurry because the shop is closing its doors in about 12 days. They only sell at discounted prices at the moment so i dont know their full retail prices. I think you can write them a email and ask about the menswear!

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

bumping this... are there any retailers that ship overseas? not a single online store?
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• HWith
            • May 2007

I must confess that I haven't been a big fan of Annhagen lately, but last week I was at a shoot where we wore some Annhagen and it was amazing. I tried a slim blazer with and extra layer at the end of the sleeves, great fit, nice details. I also tried on some pants in beige imitated snake skin (I guess it was imitated, otherwise it would be expensive as hell) - I know it sounds cheesy and horrible, but they were actually very cool, and the fit was also great, in spite of the pants being a size or two too big. But the best was a pair of black drop crotch pants made in some weird material. The crotch area was perfect, and the pants slimmed down along the lengs and fitted perfectly tight from about the middle of the calves. They didn't have any buttons or zip closure, instead they were held close by a long, black leatherstrap you could tie around your waist twice. Really, really cool. I'll try to get my hands on it soon.

Comment

• Johannes Thorsen
              • Jun 2007

Wouldn't mind pictures from the shoot either hwith.

Comment

• HWith
                • May 2007

Unfortunately the shoot was a bit artsy, so I doubt the clothes will be showing much. But I'll post if they're worth posting. I think they'll be done sometime in december.

Comment

• bestial
                  • Jun 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                  bumping this... are there any retailers that ship overseas? not a single online store?
                  My local store which is run by friends have recently opened their webshop. I actually hope they'll sell overseas, cause they are one of the few stocking annhagen.

www.storefico.com

EDIT: Yeah, they ship overseas but it costs 200SEK = $25
                  Last edited by bestial; 11-27-2008, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Johannes Thorsen
                    • Jun 2007

Thanks alot bestial. Some cool AH pieces, aswell as a few Fifth Avenue shoe repair.

Comment

• Brother Stasi
                      • Feb 2008

Sorry this is a little general of a question, but does anyone know the current status of annhagen?

The website has been under construction since just before the ss09 runway/Jørgen Simonsen was appointed as the new Chief Designer...

(Dianna and Kenneth) Opsund Bay's personal site seems to lack any relevant information as well...

I can't even find any photos of ss09.... did they drop off the face of the earth? Any information would be much obliged!

Comment

• Catfood
                        • Oct 2008

I'm pretty sure it still exists, as I know of a local shop that stocks it at least and there where a few places stocking it last time I was in Denmark.

Not really worth it though in my opinion, the prices are quite high and most of the garments are nothing special both when it comes to quality and design. The pricing is not very good either, last time I was in Denmark Damir Doma was actually the cheaper of the two if i remember correctly.

Comment

• bestial
                          • Jun 2008

Yeah, Doma is cheaper. I like both of them, Annhagen is a bit more rough though, but they share some elements in their design. I have some different Annhagen-garments and just one of them has lacked in quality, the long logo merino wool sweater from AW08. It got knots in the fabric like right away.

I'm waiting for the 3D-stitched sweater from this season. Tried it on in Apair when I was in CPH last summer, and got them to send it to me this week. I absolutly fell in love with it, it felt very thick and nice, and I hope that the quality will be as good as the sweater I posted a few posts over. But yeah, it's priced rather high.

Comment

• morsto
                            • Nov 2008

Don't know if this is common knowledge, but annhagen will be at the copenhagen fashion week (4th - 8th of february) with a supposedly "big show", according to a Danish newspaper. Should be interesting, especially since there are usually uploaded good quality videos of all the shows.
                            I do not recognise the vessel,
                            but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• Brother Stasi
                              • Feb 2008

^^^ Thank you very much. Any and all Annhagen information is good information... unless it''s bad. Then that's not too good, but don't worry; I don't think this qualifies as bad, just informative. :D

Comment

• Brother Stasi
                                • Feb 2008

Because these don't seem to be online anymore and also because there seems to be no real new news I'm going to upload some old seasons photos for commentary, etc... I hope you like!

let's start with A/W 06

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎