X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ardeetee
    • Apr 2007

0044 Paris SS08 (S. Shimamura)

I did a search on here and didn't find anything posted about this label called 0044 Paris. I think I first saw their pieces from SS08 on one of the Japanese sites/blogs but I don't remember which. From what I see on their website, it looks very much in line with the SZ aesthetic so I was curious if anyone can comment on any of the pieces? I was planning on going next week but would like to try and get some background information first if possible.

• Johnny
    • Sep 2006

Re: 0044 Paris SS08 (S. Shimamura)

tis indeed sz s. there are some mens bits and bobs on pollyanna.com

Comment

• osn19
      • Feb 2007

Definitly an interesting designer in the lines of what people like on the forum, and quite affordable for once. There are 2 shops in Paris and I also passed in front of one in Tokyo but they were relocating.Menswear is well served.

In the same style I would highly recommand to check another japanese brand called LGB...

Originally posted by blacksuit
      wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

The prices don't seem 'that' great. Pollyanna is stocking them this season.
        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• what_counts
          • Mar 2008

from what i've seen so far nothing super interesting except that sheer pocket tee on pollyanna but the stuff looks okay i guess, they are selling some of their accessories like necklaces, hats, etc at why-lip

http://www.why-lip.com/0044_mens/

Comment

• kompressorkev
            • Dec 2006

0044 reminds me a lot of If Six Was Nine, part of the Maniac company, and sister company to Le Grand Bleu (L.G.B. like osn19 said). there's a heavy use of animal skulls, Catholic art and French heritage, as well as slim, dark, and drapey stuff. i haven't seen much of the men's stuff. 0044 is sister company to japanese company n44 (no.44)

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎