X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laika
    • Sep 2006

Re: Members inquiry......

My guess is that he's embarrassed as hell by how public this has gotten and is putting off confronting the situation. [:(]

I just cannot believe that Cas would intentionally steal from someone...he's always struck me as such a sincere and good-hearted person.

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
      • Jan 2008

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="AKA*NYC"][quote user="BECOMING-INTENSE"]

C-a-r-o-l C-h-r-i-s-t-i-a-n P-o-e-l-l

[/quote]

That would be my guess too. Who needs drugs when you have this stuff? :)

[/quote]

No wonder p-nuts keeps losing weight. I am starting to worry.

[/quote]

I think that's more down to, that he's running around like a crazy person after that Unknown dude shouting ...

"Burn him, Burn him ... ups I mean Ban him!"

[86] [79]

Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
      Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• kira
        • Mar 2008

[quote user="merz"]

pnuts is a smooth criminal.

[/quote]

fixed a link for you. [86]

Distraction is an obstruction of the construction.

Comment

• mindrice
          • Jun 2007

[quote user="laika"]

My guess is that he's embarrassed as hell by how public this has gotten and is putting off confronting the situation. [:(]

I just cannot believe that Cas would intentionally steal from someone...he's always struck me as such a sincere and good-hearted person.

[/quote]

i'm going to chime in one last time.

sales took place at the end of march, and into april. even for the lazy (or busy), that's really pushing it.

maybe he put the money towards some new wheels for his audi. [N]

nvm, he already got new wheels.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
            • Nov 2007

[quote user="laika"]

[/quote]

I agree but the lure of CCP could make a thief out of Mother Theresa.

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="AKA*NYC"][quote user="laika"]

[/quote]

I agree but the lure of CCP could make a thief out of Mother Theresa.

[/quote]

not anymore [79]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                • Aug 2007

yeah dude shes dead
                One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• casem
                  • Sep 2006

This is disheartening that people are getting ripped off here. I never bought anything from Casius, but in defense of his character, I did a pick up for him at the Ervell sample sale last year. I figured if he's on SZ he's good for it, so I just had him mail me a check and I mailed the item to save on paypal fees, I got the check right away no problem. I think he was a bit surprised that I was fine with a check (maybe I was naive?) but everything worked out.

I'm still hoping there's a good explanation for this...

music

Comment

• laika
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="AKA*NYC"]

lure of CCP could make a thief out of Mother Theresa.

[/quote]

ok. But, it still doesn't make sense as a scam for exactly this reason:

[quote user="deleuze"]None of this makes sense. It's not like these
                    sellers have any intention of wearing the clothes they are selling
                    again and it would be suicide attempting to sell the same product at a
                    later date on the web
                    so why not just ship the fuckin' clothes? What do
                    they get out of it? About $100-$200 on shipping costs saved?
                    Pathetic.[/quote]

I don't know, i'm certainly not trying to excuse it...it sucks for everyone who didn't get their stuff. But a purposeful scam just doesn't seem like a logical explanation. Unless he is a very bad scammer. [^o)]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Schadenfreude
                      • Jan 2008

I think it is extremely naive to think this did not happen intentionally. Even if he didn't at first set out to do this, it has gotten to the point where this is obviously the road he has chosen to take.

He has been logged into myspace, gmail and lookbook which means he is not in a place where he is unable to use a computer. If anyone is unable to get a paypal refund I suggest to who ever had prior successful dealings with him to give an address to those which were hurt financially by him.

He may have been the nicest person in the world to all of you, but as soon as he decided to take money from someone he turned into a complete asshole and diserves a lot more than being shunned by a couple internet fashion forums.

Originally posted by ddohnggo
                      fuck, that baby dresses way better than i do.

Comment

• sharkweek
                        • Apr 2008

[quote user="Schadenfreude"]

I think it is extremely naive to think this did not happen intentionally. Even if he didn't at first set out to do this, it has gotten to the point where this is obviously the road he has chosen to take.

He has been logged into myspace, gmail and lookbook which means he is not in a place where he is unable to use a computer. If anyone is unable to get a paypal refund I suggest to who ever had prior successful dealings with him to give an address to those which were hurt financially by him.

He may have been the nicest person in the world to all of you, but as soon as he decided to take money from someone he turned into a complete asshole and diserves a lot more than being shunned by a couple internet fashion forums.

[/quote]

If anyone needs his address or phone number to file a claim just let me know

Comment

• voltaire's anti-defamation league
                          • Aug 2007

[quote user="laika"][quote user="AKA*NYC"]

lure of CCP could make a thief out of Mother Theresa.

[/quote]

ok. But, it still doesn't make sense as a scam for exactly this reason:

[quote user="deleuze"]None of this makes sense. It's not like these
                          sellers have any intention of wearing the clothes they are selling
                          again and it would be suicide attempting to sell the same product at a
                          later date on the web
                          so why not just ship the fuckin' clothes? What do
                          they get out of it? About $100-$200 on shipping costs saved?
                          Pathetic.[/quote]

I don't know, i'm certainly not trying to excuse it...it sucks for everyone who didn't get their stuff. But a purposeful scam just doesn't seem like a logical explanation. Unless he is a very bad scammer. [^o)]

[/quote]

its actually a pretty good/simple scam. but yeah cas seemed a little too convincing if that's what it was -- it's like you don't cheat on your girlfriend (not cause it makes u a whore or blah blah blah) but 'cause u know if she cheated on u it would break your heart. its a respect thing. but i mean if you think of it just in terms of a scam like register for some car site or whatnot where u don't give a fuck about the fucking losers on the other end and fake sell like rims or something gay its not a bad way to make some quick $$$....but not with clothes. grip it and ship it.

Comment

• mesh
                            • Dec 2006

[quote user="Schadenfreude"]

[/quote]

E-X-A-C-T-L-Y

Funny thing is people put too much stock in internet personas,most everything is a facade. Peopleonline (most) are not how they are in person, I haveseen this phenomenon for YEARS on various types offorums.

Comment

• Avantster
                              ¤¤¤
                              • Sep 2006

Has anyone considered that something terrible might have happened to him (hospitalised, etc.) and someone else in his family is now using his computer with all the passwords auto setup? Not likely, though. Regardless, I'd say just file the Paypal claim.

[quote user="sharkweek"]
                              [/quote]

Has anyone tried calling him?

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• sharkweek
                                • Apr 2008

[quote user="Avantster"]

Has anyone considered that something terrible might have happened to him (hospitalised, etc.) and someone else in his family is now using his computer with all the passwords auto setup? Not likely, though. Regardless, I'd say just file the Paypal claim.

[quote user="sharkweek"]
                                [/quote]

Has anyone tried calling him?

[/quote]

I tried a while ago (2-3 weeks?) and it went straight to machine--though it was definitely the right number

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎