Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: tokyo & kyoto shops

I'd take it directly to the brand - most Japanese labels have EXTREMELY good customer service.

If you need difficult alterations, I HIGHLY recommend these dudes:
    http://www.sarto.jp/
    The prices are on the upper end, but they do fantastic work if you have an article of clothing that is important to you.

In other news, just got a postcard in the mail and Lift (Daikanyama) is having a pre-Golden Week sample/outlet sale this weekend on the 26th and 27th at 30 - 60% off normal prices.

Any stockist in Tokyo/Kyoto for 'If Six Was Nine' other than the Maniac Corp shops?

How are the prices compared to the EU?

slight update, went to RVW and the fellow working behind the counter took great care to examine the jacket. sadly, he expressed that if it was to be taken apart and he was to try to readjust the inner sleeve, there might not be enough fabric to do so. very interesting store location and aside from lack of sz 5~6 stock good selection of their current offerings.
    trigger and nicely, thank you both for your suggestions and help. I am in tokyo till saturday and hope to visit most of the locations trigger mentioned.
    cheers

boutiqueW in Omotesandou is nice shop too!:)

http://www.boutiquew.com/

Agreed! Boutique W is a really nice shop. Tomoya is a great host. To my surprise he has been open for 15 years!

Quote Originally Posted by croatoan View Post
    Is Space still around in Shibuya (or at all)? Their webpage starting to redirecting to "Brand Collect" a while back, but at least their old(?) location near Tokyu Hands often had tons of great stuff.
    No. the store is gone. just back from Tokyo last month.

Quote Originally Posted by the breaks View Post
    IIRC Kind Shibuya is on like the 3rd floor of some massive office building and really hard to find even if you have the address. Also, it's not really worth a visit in my opinion. I might have it confused with something else though.

Like stadsvandringar said go to ragtag :)
    I think KIND is quite nice, found several UC pieces in there

sooooo excited to go to Tokyo again this summer
    will definitely update this thread with info that i gather

2 years running i found KIND good^^

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Robartes View Post
    will definitely update this thread with info that i gather

2 years running i found KIND good^^
    I am wondering if KIND has a web site something? I try to find it for a long time...

wack get out of here

woah.. hold up a second i am 18 and still get excited about visiting tokyo

i am not jaded like you and have to resort to wearin skirts for shits n giggles
    (speaking of wack)
    http://i.imgur.com/ZFPfkRE.jpg?1
    sperm silhouette is hot right now

^ i honestly really like that fit of his

would you people living in japan be able to post/pm me a list good second-hand/consignment websites to look up? i'm specifically after a lot of mihara, undercover, sasquatch fabrix & blackmeans past season stuff, so it'd be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by #ruin View Post
    ^ i honestly really like that fit of his

would you people living in japan be able to post/pm me a list good second-hand/consignment websites to look up? i'm specifically after a lot of mihara, undercover, sasquatch fabrix & blackmeans past season stuff, so it'd be much appreciated.

thanks,

Honestly, your best bet is searching rakuten, there's not much else as kind-u (kindal) rinkan blowshop jumblestore ragtag, are all selling there. Even then good pieces are few and far between, if you were here though i could personally show you some nooks that have stuff that don't sell online. although not of those brands, and primarily archival Yohji Yamamoto and stuff like that, or like seasons ago of M.a+ still in new condition. Maybe some rare carpe shit or avantindietro from a couple years back (super limited all small sizes) the expensive stuff that doesn't move pretty much is still there due to the lack of discounting pretty much, domestic brands tend to move due to the nature of the stores and most dont see a day of consigning, because the value is too low to still leave Kind-u with your pride.

if its online on rakuten, its in a physical store as well. (unless specified オンラインショップ)

woah.. hold up a second i am 18
    https://i.imgur.com/NCbB1Q7l.jpg

big fan,

luckily for you maybe satoru who works now at aoyama (previously from atelier) can help you pick out a nice outfit

they have some new leathers from moody that are reverse leather fur lined perfect for the arctic look

6-5-55 MINAMI-AOYAMA,; MINATO-KU, TOKYO 107-0062; TEL : + 81 3 6805 0036;

Does Space Osaka still exist?
    Couldn't find much info on shops in Osaka - currently just have Fascinate and Kind-U on my list

Quote Originally Posted by t3hg0suazn View Post
    Does Space Osaka still exist?
    Couldn't find much info on shops in Osaka - currently just have Fascinate and Kind-U on my list
    24aug.jp
    Rare chance to look at detaj

Also in Gullam (tokyo) all Iolom is made to order and it takes about 1 to 2 weeks. I had a chance to talk to the designer before getting a ring forged which was really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by savant View Post
    Thanks a lot

Currently in Tokyo and was wondering a few things. Hope you guys can help me.

Will Lift, boutique W etc go on sale at the end of june/ early july?

How about the flagship stores and second-hand shops?

I could not find edition in omotesando hills yesterday, is it still there?

I only have a backpack with me and it's pretty much already full. How easy will it be to ship parcels back to France?

Also, Anyone know of a nice ryokan in fuji-san area with a private onsen that has a view on the mountain?

Thanks

I am looking for person who would help me with a parcel from Japan. Please pm me for details.
    Thanks in advance.