Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: tokyo & kyoto shops

i think there is a music festival around that time(fuji?)...however, im pretty sure those events are lotto style so if you decide on that good luck! also, usually at some point in august volgavolga has their sale. of course depending on the weeks, you might catch the tail end of some of the S/S moving out from some brands. if you are in osaka Fascinate always has a very large stock (or backstock) of devoa if you are into that. be careful around that time because its pretty wet and very very warm.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemikemike View Post
    i think there is a music festival around that time(fuji?)...however, im pretty sure those events are lotto style so if you decide on that good luck! also, usually at some point in august volgavolga has their sale. of course depending on the weeks, you might catch the tail end of some of the S/S moving out from some brands. if you are in osaka Fascinate always has a very large stock (or backstock) of devoa if you are into that. be careful around that time because its pretty wet and very very warm.

26 july is Fuji Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Monoral View Post
    Going to Japan in July will be all over the country, any good place to cop some BBS?
    basically youre better off buying japanese brands in japan, sounds obvious but until EPA (european trade agreement) actualizes (aw19) the prices wont be fun.

NUBIAN and Boutique w have mainline.
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemikemike View Post
    Great, thanks for the reply.