Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vikeid
    • Feb 2009

should be great if someone helped me out here.

im going to paris tomorrow for some shopping. what i wonder is simply.. were to shop? which is the best stores etc?

things that im interested in is mostly ann demeulemeester, rick owens and viridi anne. also other brands but this is high priority. any suggestions on good stores with these? ann d is number 1. i guess i will go to rick flag ship store but then i dont know.. or where to find all. also give suggestions for other stores that carry good stuff.

should really appreciate help, thanks!

edit: maybe i posted in the wrong forum. though i was posting in shopping and personal style.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Yes, you indeed posted in the wrong forum if you don't know of the little store called L'eclaireur.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• nutty07
        • Jul 2008

it's fun in Paris, I love the shops

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Vikeid View Post
          should be great if someone helped me out here.
          a search will get you a long way

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• kbi
            • Feb 2009

I'm planning a trip to japan this summer. My main concern is the language, are there a lot of communication problems if u only speak english (don't think german would be helpful :D)?

I am interested in doing a language course in japanese but can't find any schools for foreigners wanting to learn the language.

Anybody of u guys got this kind of info from trips to japan or does someone live there? Or does someone know a homepage that offers this kind of service?

thx for help!

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

people dont speak english as they would in most european countries for example, but particularly younger folk (those working at boutiques etc) understand a bit and even speak a few words. Japanese people are extremely friendly so its not a big deal, I've found people to be quite excited to try and talk a bit of english, and the rest can be handled through gestures etc.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Arcane
                • Jul 2008

Travel threak

Couldn't find a thread like this and I might prove useful as people on here tend to travel quite a lot. Obviously I'm not creating this out of charity, I need some help/recommendations. Me and my girlfriend are going to sardinia and corsica in late july/early august and are looking for some cheap accomodation. A good apartment for a good price would be nice or hostels of course, doubble rooms if possible. We're renting a car for the whole stay so getting around won't be a problem. Our current price range is up to about €30 per night and person, we might be willing to pay a little more for an apartment/cabin.
                Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

100 European hotels under $150 from NYT. Bookmarked this, looks like a must for reference.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Europeans, Easyjet or Ryanair? Or shoot myself instead? Going from Florence to London.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by wire.artist
                      both are trash, get the cheaper one, but be careful with ryanair, they sometime use airports in the middle of nothing
                      Ryanair's frankfurt airport is over a fucking mountain range. Learned the hard way.
                      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Wire, I am leaning towards easyjet just for that reason - at least they fly to gatwick. I don't even know what the fuck Stantsted is, but apparently it's a London airport. I feel like I can handle it, given the savings.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Anyone been to Tallinn? Need some restaurant, bar, club recs. Thanks.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• thehouseofdis
                            • Jan 2010

Just got back from a great trip to Vienna.
                            THE HOUSE OF DIS
                            embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              Anyone been to Tallinn? Need some restaurant, bar, club recs. Thanks.
                              Went, and now can give recommendations. Food in Tallinn is amazing and cheap.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Woland
                                • May 2008

croatia and sarajevo

spending a week in the South Dalmatia by car - mostly Dubrovnik and Split. Also planning on driving to Sarajevo if it's recommendable.
                                Any advice on restaurants, etc?
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎