Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • okayvin
    • Sep 2013

Check out Vivaldi web browser. It is a Chromium browser that aims to be customizable with a fluid user experience. It is in beta release but still loads better than Chrome (vertical tabs, finally!)

By the makers of Opera (the good ones who left Opera when they saw it was going to shit), it will have the best features of both Chrome and the old Opera browser.

Seriously try it out :)

Vivaldi + The Great Suspender + Tabs Outliner => very low memory usage

Comment

• Ahimsa
      Vegan Police
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by okayvin View Post
      Check out Vivaldi web browser. It is a Chromium browser that aims to be customizable with a fluid user experience. It is in beta release but still loads better than Chrome (vertical tabs, finally!)

By the makers of Opera (the good ones who left Opera when they saw it was going to shit), it will have the best features of both Chrome and the old Opera browser.

Seriously try it out :)

Vivaldi + The Great Suspender + Tabs Outliner => very low memory usage
      omg omg. This is exciting. I love my old Opera so so much, but the current iteration is just nowhere near as good. I can't stand to use Chrome/Firefox/Safari so thank you so much for this!!
      StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• okayvin
        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
        omg omg. This is exciting. I love my old Opera so so much, but the current iteration is just nowhere near as good. I can't stand to use Chrome/Firefox/Safari so thank you so much for this!!
        you're welcome. and please spread the word - they need to gain traction so they can monetize

Comment

• Interrobang
          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          So, I did a fair amount of research and it looks like we are on the horizon of significant price drops and improvements for things like 4k and OLED. I think I will wait a year or two to replace my TV.
          Technology is always like this. Always an upgrade just around the corner.
          The lone man walks the road
          Old patched jacket sewed
          Marks snake where he once strode
          The lone man walks the road

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Dang, Bang & Olufsen is going to make an OLED TV next year. Albert, start saving, haha.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Nickefuge
              • Nov 2014

Dang, Bang & Olufsen is going to make an OLED TV next year. Albert, start saving, haha.
              Nice. I was thinking about getting the B&O Play A1, but it’s outdated.
              Has anyone seen the Samsung Serif IRL? I think it looks quite nice, but I’m not sure about the lack of a hard drive ...
              "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
              -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Ufff, I can only imagine the price tag. My current TV is an all-black Samsung something or other. I use it literally only for working out. These days I prefer buying old things (pu-erh tea, wine, fabric, audio equipment etc.) rather than new things ;) at least I know that they have stood the test of time and aren't temporary! Like others have said... there will always be new/fancy tech developing and the moment you buy something, it is obsolete by the next big tech convention haha
                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• t3hg0suazn
                  • Jan 2013

Apple just released a v2 update of the Macbook with Skylake processor. I'm not sure I can be patient enough to wait for the Macbook Pro upgrade, especially since this one is sooo light!

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Bought an OLED TV today. Excited! :-)
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Nickefuge
                      • Nov 2014

Looking into buying a Samsung Serif. Not an OLED but still nice.

I’ve always feared a TV would be the center of attention in the layout of the living room, but I think I’ll be able to make it work. Where did you put your TV? It would be nice to see some examples.
                      "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                      -Paris Hilton

Comment

• luccabozzi
                        • Feb 2017

For the past year I’ve been working to create a new solar wallet that combines portable charging and a renewable energy source into an Italian wallet. It's a work in progress, but I believe it can be useful.

I’m hoping to launch the wallet soon and if anyone has a spare moment of their time, I'd be indebted if you take a look at the website and let me know what you think. Good, bad and ugly... I'm all ears.

Comment

• proweb365
                          • May 2017

might have to upgrade if it does ?

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

My carrier is running a promotion where I can get a $300 rebate if I trade in my current iPhone 5S for 7, which would make the 7 around $400. Should I? Or suck it up and wait for the next one because it will be turbo-epic and worth $1,000?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• SuE
                              • Jan 2013

My carrier is running a promotion where I can get a $300 rebate if I trade in my current iPhone 5S for 7, which would make the 7 around $400. Should I? Or suck it up and wait for the next one because it will be turbo-epic and worth $1,000?
                              No. Wait 3 weeks.
                              One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• goldsamxo
                                • Jan 2017

Wait till the 8 is announced & buy the 7 for half-off. New iPhone shouldn't be that much of a change, and the 7 is excellent so it'd be even better to just save / wait.
                                Originally Posted by Latoya Sizemore View Post

It would be great if one cane wear little bit loose T-shirts with some great prints like marijuana leaves, cannabis, weeds etc.
                                Most of the youngsters will like to wear fashionable and chill clothing, which give a great looks to youngsters.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎