Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fenix
    • Aug 2010

Yes, of course, BES is easy to manage. Apple, currently, is not. That's not to say that it can't be done. Also there are ways to secure all mobile devices regardless of manufacturer.

Your statement sort of proves my point. Nobody wants to support these devices but it's inevitable they will have to. When there's a data leak, who will take the fall? The exec that lost the device or the IT dept that didn't have a sound security strategy in place? Begging and pleading is not forward thinking.
    Originally posted by hausofblaq
    Grow up.

Comment

• endorphinz
      Banned
      • Jun 2009

anybody gettin' the 4s or are they waiting for the 5?... I'm gonna wait

Comment

• tron
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
        I'm definitely waiting too. I mean the 4S is cool and everything but there's nothing it offers that makes me feel like my 4 is obsolete. Plus I can upgrade through my provider that way and save some cash for clothing.
        "I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion."

Comment

• Dane
          HAMMERTIME
          • Feb 2011

I don't understand why it took them that long to release something so similar to the 4??? I don't know what that voice activated thingy does yet...but it definitely won't make me run out to upgrade. Wamp womp.
          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• endorphinz
            Banned
            • Jun 2009

processor is much faster, but still.... i'll wait...

Comment

• Dane
              HAMMERTIME
              • Feb 2011

True, but I don't necessarily find the processor on the 4 all that slow (not that I do anything intensive on it though).

Also, would apps not have to be redesigned in order to take advantage of the dual core set-up?
              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• b_z
                • Jul 2011

I'm not interested in 4GS, but I think iOS5 has really interesting features, and I'm getting it as soon as some genius jailbreak it. (iOS3 on jailbroken 3GS for now)
                My Photography: Website/Facebook Page

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

What's there to wait for? My ATT contract automatically qualifies me for an upgrade after a year, the iphone comes out once a year and the old iphone, especially unlocked, fetches much more than $200 you pay with a renewed contract.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

E, you can tolerate ATT in the city? Every time I was there when i had ATT (had to switch to Verizon a couple of months ago due to reception issues in the hospital) I would nearly smash the phone out of frustration with constantly dropped calls.

You're right about the resale market of the iphone though... as long as it's the non-Verizon version, the resale of an unlocked/jailbroken iphone is great.
                    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• rudo
                      • Feb 2009

Processor is faster but still much slower than competitors even to a phone that came out 6 months ago. I know the reason people love iphone is not the hardware and yes ios is much stable OS, but the difference is getting bigger and bigger between iphone and android phones..

Comment

• endorphinz
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2009

I don't believe it will take Apple a full year to release 5 and i don't want to use up my upgrade on 4s. I jailbreak my phone but have never bothered to unlock because i use att and never planned on selling the phone. i have 3 phones (including the 4) and use them as ipods with net access.

re att: i really cant complain about service but i'm not a phone phreak and don't actually use the phone feature too much. i mean i use it but i hate talking on mobiles, in public, so i use the phone as a necessity, not to chit chat. i use email and the web constantly AND i use the phone to tether my laptop. i have the original unlimited,un throttled data plan so i'm happy.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

And the unfortunately inevitable has happened, RIP Mr. Jobs.
                          www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• rudo
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                            And the unfortunately inevitable has happened, RIP Mr. Jobs.
                            RIP Steve Jobs. Even though I didn't agree on certain things with him. He was a true visionary.

Comment

• endorphinz
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2009

Comment

• swrecked
                                • Sep 2011

Apparently the 4s pre-order sold out right away.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎