X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Acid, Bitter and Sad
    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by xrated View Post
    i mean generally, like how is the store's inventory around that time in previous years
    Who can tell??
    Call up the store and ask, i doubt if even they will be able to answer that question.
    JULIUS _7(ユリウス)は堀川達郎が手がける東京を拠点とする日本のメンズブランド。ウェア、シューズ、アクセサリーはJULIUS OFFICIAL STOREでお買い求めいただけます。

Comment

• D_S
      • Jul 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
      Need to cop this. Im always pushing up my sleeves and always getting pissed off when they fall back down (dont like the rolled look).

Comment

• D_S
        • Jul 2008

Is it just me or are the legs of the twist seam jeans getting slimmer? Wouldnt be a bad thing... Though Julius needs to ease up on the super fake looking creases. Seriously.

Comment

• hamletpowpowpow
          • Nov 2008

how does one get "membership" at this idheart stuff...? real curious to see what they have left from fall 08...most of it is "members only" tho...and when i was in tokyo, the store was pretty picked over for my size (3 in jackets and sweaters, 2 in basics).

also, i'm curious. what's the critical reaction towards julius? i'm pretty obsessed - it's not the most original line in the world, but boy do they push my buttons. takes the best of rick, ann and cloak and just makes it darker, more comfortable and somehow more wearable...at least, for my style.

Comment

• dji
            • Feb 2008

you need to fill out the online membership form, somewhat difficult to work out if you can't read any japanese though (took me a couple of shots ). there aren't any jackets, sweaters or coats in a size 3, or any basics left in a size 2 for that matter anyway. dress japan had a decent sale last week but they took down all of their sale items in the last few days for some reason.

Comment

• gt2-josh
              • Sep 2008

Just a heads up. If I understand correctly the first Julius SS'09 pieces will hit North America stockists in the next week-ish. Looking forward to it!

Josh

Comment

• dji
                • Feb 2008

does anyone know what material this trench is made from? doesn't look like standard cotton twill from the item and runway shots.

Comment

• hamletpowpowpow
                  • Nov 2008

thanks, dji. i appreciate it. is it worth trying to figure out the membership thing out? my friend lives a block away from julius, so i'm just having her proxy for me...heh.

Comment

• dji
                    • Feb 2008

no worries. the only real benefit is being able to see item shots for new season stock early, as ID heart usually starts taking preorders a fair bit earlier than other webstores.

Comment

• hamletpowpowpow
                      • Nov 2008

any other suggestions for where else i can get julius on-line? i know of the us/canadian stores...but the markup between the us and japan is more than double...

Comment

• croatoan
                        • Jul 2007

does anyone know what material this trench is made from? doesn't look like standard cotton twill from the item and runway shots.
                        Cotton nylon.

Comment

• blacksuit
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2008

I love the julius but too expensive in NY.
                          I think japan is more cheap isnt it?

Comment

• hamletpowpowpow
                            • Nov 2008

but what are critics saying? i can't seem to find any runway reviews anywhere...

Originally posted by merz
                            earlier collections had a less consistent aesthetic and experimented more both with cuts and materials. this resulted in some pieces from 03-04 making what they do now look a bit boring, especially given that they've been rehashing the sort of industrial theme since 06. i'm a big fan of julius myself, just hoping more entirely new cuts and ideas are introduced in the seasons to come. current direction feels like something of a creative slump.

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

merz, you're no critic. and they are in a total creative slump. too big too quick
                              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                                • Sep 2008

damn pnod, you're disowning pretty much everything you were liking up to a season ago. so what do you like these days, or are you going through a style reinvention
                                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎