Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sam_tem
    • Apr 2007

what size? i took too long on deciding whether i wanted to get them during the infamous Forward mark-down

Comment

• kunk75
      Banned
      • May 2008

just an fyi, the footwear is a bit tight. tried the 45, fit like 44 or an 11.5

Comment

• magic
        • Feb 2009

sevenny have some drop for DD

Focusing on object details

Comment

• Chant
          Banned
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by magic View Post
          Their buy is very good.

Comment

• magic
            • Feb 2009

i hope they have better pics for the Perforated Double Layer short
            Focusing on object details

Comment

• Chant
              Banned
              • Jun 2008

Bad pictures are good for devoted brand lovers.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Chant View Post
                Bad pictures are good for devoted brand lovers.
                Truer words have never been spoken. Lord knows how many Ann Dem bargains I've gotten because I knew what they were and others did not.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Silk
                  • Jan 2009

Just dropped and the black and white tees are already gone! I can't tell the difference between the two pairs of 100% cotton double layer shorts(one version is sold out). The version still available says "textured cotton" and is $55 less.

Alot of people are starting to carry DD this season it seems

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    Truer words have never been spoken. Lord knows how many Ann Dem bargains I've gotten because I knew what they were and others did not.
                    I've actually never thought of it this way before............ but its perfectly logical. must incorporate it into my bargain shopping strategy
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• H-R
                      • May 2007

Case in point: Yoox

Comment

• Chant
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Silk View Post
                        Just dropped and the black and white tees are already gone! I can't tell the difference between the two pairs of 100% cotton double layer shorts(one version is sold out). The version still available says "textured cotton" and is $55 less.

Alot of people are starting to carry DD this season it seems
                        Spent again 2.30 hours in the shop yesterday trying each and everything with Mail-Moth, and I'm going more an more deeply into the understanding/feeling of his work, which is very interesting and subtle. Fabric's choices are very nice too.
                        Will post some pictures and feedback soon.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Damn, Chant, you are about to surpass my love for and devotion to Ann :-)
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chant
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2008

Damn, Chant, you are about to surpass my love for and devotion to Ann :-)
                            It's no more blind love, but deep attachment - as often in a couple .
                            The more I look at/try on his clothes, the more I understand the meaning of what he's doing, and the very consistency of his grammar. And I've seen beautifull pieces from SS 09 that nobody has seen yet, I don't know why.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Chant View Post
                              The more I look at/try on his clothes, the more I understand the meaning of what he's doing, and the very consistency of his grammar. And I've seen beautifull pieces from SS 09 that nobody has seen yet, I don't know why.
                              i think that if you submit to the entire look - octopus scarf down to the cork sole shoes all at once - the result is interesting enough but as individual components this collection just doesn't work for me.
                              LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Chant
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2008

Disagree. Each piece is self sufficient, with a lot a details (sometimes too many ) and has always a very interesting and, I'd say, clever cut. And every piece is versatile and easily mixable - you don't need to wear DD from head to toe.

Faust, you'll jump to the ceiling (direct translation from French : sauter au plafond = be shocked), but some pieces remind me a sort of Ann's work (asymetrical cut - vertically : the lapels - and horizontaly - the pockets and the tails -, curved anatomical cut, layered lapels, etc.).

And with this jacket, you can see that Damir is not only an unformal clothes designer, but that he likes as well to cut an almost formal, very well fitted jacket.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎