Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thecoretic
    • Apr 2009

Before Damir Doma got a new website he actually had a stocklist on it(now it just has Lift).Last time I checked he had Selfridges as a London stockist.My friend works in Selfridges in superbrands and he says he never heard anything about that - he also said due to the size of the store he generally doesnt have a clue whats going on in there anyway.

Im in London on Monday/Tuesday.Londoners,is he actually stocked there?

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by thecoretic View Post
      Before Damir Doma got a new website he actually had a stocklist on it(now it just has Lift).Last time I checked he had Selfridges as a London stockist.My friend works in Selfridges in superbrands and he says he never heard anything about that - he also said due to the size of the store he generally doesnt have a clue whats going on in there anyway.

Im in London on Monday/Tuesday.Londoners,is he actually stocked there?
      i dont think so...selfridges is rather poo..
      I know b store on saville row have a few pieces,and also vertice on south molton,although i think both had some issues with delivery,b store may have some pieces ,as for vertice im not sure if they received anything or canceled the order due to it being too late in the season. which is shame as it was quite a nice buy.
      merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• thecoretic
        • Apr 2009

Thanks,I couldnt see him in Selfridges - but they where 100% on the stocklist.All i found out was they where dropping Lanvin for Rick Owens,smart move -

B Store has some on the webstore - hopefully more in store.
        Never checked Vertice - but I shall do so when im there.

Comment

• Johnny
          • Sep 2006

oki ni on savile row has tons of the shit including the blue tees and isuck upside down turtle bootees

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
            • Mar 2009

[QUOTE=Johnny;144409]oki ni on savile row has tons of the shit including the blue tees and isuck upside down turtle bootees[/QUOTE

oki-ni has'nt had a store there in years.As for selfridges buying....leaves a lot 2 b desired....as for dropping lanvin for rick is rather silly,as you can find rick in the surrounding area,browns,matches,liberty and the rick store.....think their buyers need 2 wake up a little bit...
            merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Johnny
              • Sep 2006

sorry for the bum steer, I'm out of touch. still, if you'd gone along and found it absent you could have walked further up the street and discovered some proper, tassle free, clothes.

they have all that shit on their website though

as far as i know though Selfridges has always had (or at least has at some point in the past had) a small selection of rick. rick is definitely getting beyond saturation point though, really crazy.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

a bit offtopic and irrelevant, but I don't actually recall them having RO for a while, at least a couple of years, not sure about before that.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                  • Mar 2009

they never had rick. in the mens contemporary floor atleast.

Comment

• snafu
                    • Apr 2008

selfridges never have had rick mens or womans harrods have mens browns and then the rick store few other small places carry drkshdw but thats about it

Comment

• TRSltd
                      • Feb 2009

700 bucks was retail price for this scarf, and btw it's sold now

Comment

• grapz
                        • Sep 2008

which guy did u rip off

Comment

• Sion
                          • Mar 2009

That scarf looked awesome even though a bit pricey!

Comment

• Chant
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by TRSltd View Post
                            700 bucks was retail price for this scarf, and btw it's sold now
                            Indeed, 495 euros at the Paris store.

Comment

• TRSltd
                              • Feb 2009

Am i rehabilitated?=)

Comment

• Johnny
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by snafu View Post
                                selfridges never have had rick mens or womans harrods have mens browns and then the rick store few other small places carry drkshdw but thats about it
                                oddly vitriolic rebuffs......this is irrelevant to this thread but selfridges certainly has had rick, although it may have been a couple of years ago if it's not there now. usually just a couple of leathers, in the section at the top of the escalators with small selections of misc designers. no dedicated stand and not in superbrands.

he's a superbrand now of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎