X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by merz
    have to say that i really like those toad boots for some unknown reason - in the original product photo. i think the sort of organic textures and palette can be made to work quite well, but not by isuck.

somehow the clothes always look as though they're playing him.
    neutered your typo
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by merz
      somehow the clothes always look as though they're wearing him.
      astute observation
      LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Hedi
        • Jan 2009

How is the quality of their footwear? They seem to be on the cheaper side. And how is the sizing?

Comment

• their shoes are beautiful. I've tried them myself and they are on par with margiela, no doubt.

Comment

• humancrack
            • Feb 2008

anyone know the the dual layer wool shorts fit this spring?

Comment

• andrewislasorad
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
              their shoes are beautiful. I've tried them myself and they are on par with margiela, no doubt.
              Agreed, just received my boots from FF and the construction and leather is beautiful, the seams especially. Unfortunately they are running pretty small [44 with a 12" outsole], so I am on the hunt for a 45 in these.

re: isuck ...the dude never cease to fail with whatever he wears..so far I have seen some all star fashion victim head to toe's from SS08 Raf, Rick and now Damir... Dude should just save his money and finish flooring his apartment in diamond metal plates

Comment

• ddohnggo
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by humancrack View Post
                someone said they fit wackarnoldz. i can never get into the doma shoes. the whole seam down the middle looks so cheap. he uses wooden soles as well, correct?
                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• TRSltd
                  • Feb 2009

Maybe you guys know, from what collection is this vest? becouse of blue colour i think it's from 09SS, but seller from yahoo said me that it's only two copy in the world...
                  What do you think?
                  Sorry for bad pics.

Comment

• Originally posted by humancrack View Post
                    They fit true to size, and are really awesome. You can get them at www.blackmarketshop.se if you live in europe.

Comment

• philip nod
                      • Aug 2007

don't they form a huge balloon in yr crotch heirloom? that resembles elephantitus when you move?

Comment

• i'm the one wearing them in the pictures, I don't have the leanest figure, and they fit like a dream, seriously. the silhouette is a bit balloony, but not in a unpleasant way at all. The wool is quite thin which makes them feel light and simple.

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                          • Nov 2006

Pnid- How do you like the pair you picked up? Seem like they have similar shapes to the shorts..but no elephantiasis? Are you able to bunch them up [like the runway] and have them hold their position? Are yours out the jersey material or the more structure linen or raw silk? Sorry that was wayy too many questions, feel free to pick and choose.

Originally posted by TRSltd View Post
                          Maybe you guys know, from what collection is this vest? becouse of blue colour i think it's from 09SS, but seller from yahoo said me that it's only two copy in the world...
                          What do you think?
                          Sorry for bad pics.
                          Definitely from this season, I am sure it is very limited as I doubt many places ordered the blue colorway in those sheer pieces. But this was the first season that blue was introduced.

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

it's thepleats that cause the crotch ballooning in the shorts. for some reason in the silk pants I have this is not the case. I believe the double layering creates fabric bunching which causes the problem. granted I do not own a pair ( was not willing to risk it) and this might deflate in time.
                            I seem to be the only one here who noticed this or experienced it so curious to know if this is another example of my craziness

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

The pleats on the pants are only in the front while the shorts have pleating in both the front and the back and their placed a tad bit further apart than the pleating on the pants. This is what is creating that curved hip shape. I would have been a huge fan of the shorts if they were like the pants.
                              But honestly, I've seen the shorts look great. When you pair a longer shirt on top or one of Doma's button down shirts, it rather minimizes the ballooning effect (or, the look of it).
                              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• humancrack
                                • Feb 2008

thanks for the info guys

i can only locate a 46, it might work though

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎