Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Damir Doma S/S 09 Paris

That's better. I like the cardi in second pic from the bottom.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    That's better. I like the cardi in second pic from the bottom.
    approval!

Thanks for posting Cas, looking forward to picking up some of the layering pieces and a pair of the shorts. I am interested to see that seismic, LUC-esque pattern in person. Can't wait to see what Damir has in store for us this next fall.

Yea, I like a lot of the pieces they picked up (Baudelair is the store I got those pictures from). The blazer, the shirts, and the shorts all look great.
    Andrew, I'm looking forward to those patterned pieces as well. I really like the oversized shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewislasorad View Post
    approval!

Thanks for posting Cas, looking forward to picking up some of the layering pieces and a pair of the shorts. I am interested to see that seismic, LUC-esque pattern in person. Can't wait to see what Damir has in store for us this next fall.
    That's the waveform of a human voice. One of his inspirations for the collection was the idea of personal identity. Thanks for tracking and posting these Cas. Much better buy at Baudelair than we've been seeing from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

That's a very nice and interesting choice for inspiration. I like the fact the pattern is based on a waveform of a human voice, that's very cool.
    I'm looking forward to seeing the pieces in person once they arrive.

Thanks for posting Cas!

Looks good, I like this 3/4 sleeve thing actually.. And the fabrics look really nice, this waveform print though, that I don't get.

not feelin' it.
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

me either. based on the pics from this page alone, kinda blech. Expect more iSuck coppage and more disappointing fabrics/construction quality in person.
    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

All of it looks like absolute crap. And if the stuff feels as cheap as his last s/s one has to wonder what he's thinking with those prices.
    Suede is too Gucci.

yeah. dare i say i like raf's s/s 09 collection better than this, and i didn't even like that one, at all. the prices are quite insane - it reminds me of Homma/MMJ's pricing vs. Yohji's...i know at the end of the day both cases are a comparison of total apples and oranges, but regardless I can't help but draw up the association when comparing how they are positioned in the market.
    www.matthewhk.net

maybe this season is comeing white stom ....from DD...

Quote Originally Posted by the breaks View Post
    All of it looks like absolute crap. And if the stuff feels as cheap as his last s/s one has to wonder what he's thinking with those prices.
    "Hype sells"
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

where are the prices for the above garments i seem to be the only one who is not completely put off by the piece's
    but i am holding my full judgement until i see them in person the grey jacket would fill a slot of something i need and i know i need some nice shorts for the coming season

take a look at the seismic then step back and adjust your goggles and really take a look. looks like something my dead grandmother would wear, god rest her soul.

off the train as fast as we jumped on it.

the young man may still be capable of something great.

he was our last hope.

... but... there is... another.
    Quote Originally Posted by merz View Post
    perhaps one day pipcleo will post a wywt so non-euclydian & eldrich in its shapes as to turn all onlookers into throngs of dishevelled, muttering idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    off the train as fast as we jumped on it.

the young man may still be capable of something great.

he was our last hope.

... but... there is... another.
    Speak for yourself Seriously though, I do hope he evolves and does something great. Right now it just reeks of hype - too fast too soon.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

i think it just reeks of being too thin. literally and the gravitas part.

word on gravitas part

i tried on a jil sander suit shirt and shoes today, if it wasn't for the recession i would've copped. that shit was more bossarific than anything here, Raf's own line, or the even worse "Raf by Raf"

Raf, Raf by Raf, Raf
    www.matthewhk.net

Quote Originally Posted by Fade to Black View Post
    word on gravitas part

i tried on a jil sander suit shirt and shoes today, if it wasn't for the recession i would've copped. that shit was more bossarific than anything here, Raf's own line, or the even worse "Raf by Raf"

Raf, Raf by Raf, Raf
    Is that a dog barking?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

lol

nah i was recalling someone's sig on here once...i dunno if that was exactly it, but i thought it was funny and apt for the moment.
    www.matthewhk.net