Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Damir Doma S/S 09 Paris

Quote Originally Posted by Heirloom View Post
    their shoes are beautiful. I've tried them myself and they are on par with margiela, no doubt.
    Agreed, just received my boots from FF and the construction and leather is beautiful, the seams especially. Unfortunately they are running pretty small [44 with a 12" outsole], so I am on the hunt for a 45 in these.

re: isuck ...the dude never cease to fail with whatever he wears..so far I have seen some all star fashion victim head to toe's from SS08 Raf, Rick and now Damir... Dude should just save his money and finish flooring his apartment in diamond metal plates

Quote Originally Posted by humancrack View Post
    anyone know the the dual layer wool shorts fit this spring?
    someone said they fit wackarnoldz. i can never get into the doma shoes. the whole seam down the middle looks so cheap. he uses wooden soles as well, correct?
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Maybe you guys know, from what collection is this vest? becouse of blue colour i think it's from 09SS, but seller from yahoo said me that it's only two copy in the world...
    What do you think?
    Sorry for bad pics.

Heirloom

Quote Originally Posted by humancrack View Post
    anyone know the the dual layer wool shorts fit this spring?
    They fit true to size, and are really awesome. You can get them at www.blackmarketshop.se if you live in europe.

don't they form a huge balloon in yr crotch heirloom? that resembles elephantitus when you move?
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Heirloom

i'm the one wearing them in the pictures, I don't have the leanest figure, and they fit like a dream, seriously. the silhouette is a bit balloony, but not in a unpleasant way at all. The wool is quite thin which makes them feel light and simple.

Pnid- How do you like the pair you picked up? Seem like they have similar shapes to the shorts..but no elephantiasis? Are you able to bunch them up [like the runway] and have them hold their position? Are yours out the jersey material or the more structure linen or raw silk? Sorry that was wayy too many questions, feel free to pick and choose.

Quote Originally Posted by TRSltd View Post
    Maybe you guys know, from what collection is this vest? becouse of blue colour i think it's from 09SS, but seller from yahoo said me that it's only two copy in the world...
    What do you think?
    Sorry for bad pics.
    Definitely from this season, I am sure it is very limited as I doubt many places ordered the blue colorway in those sheer pieces. But this was the first season that blue was introduced.

it's thepleats that cause the crotch ballooning in the shorts. for some reason in the silk pants I have this is not the case. I believe the double layering creates fabric bunching which causes the problem. granted I do not own a pair ( was not willing to risk it) and this might deflate in time.
    I seem to be the only one here who noticed this or experienced it so curious to know if this is another example of my craziness

The pleats on the pants are only in the front while the shorts have pleating in both the front and the back and their placed a tad bit further apart than the pleating on the pants. This is what is creating that curved hip shape. I would have been a huge fan of the shorts if they were like the pants.
    But honestly, I've seen the shorts look great. When you pair a longer shirt on top or one of Doma's button down shirts, it rather minimizes the ballooning effect (or, the look of it).
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

thanks for the info guys

i can only locate a 46, it might work though

butt pleats. aren't they to blame everytime?

humancrack- What size do you need? Or better yet, what waist size are you?

i'm a 28
    most likely will need a 44

called pretty much everywhere.

i ordered the same pants as pnids and theyre great. probably the best pants for ss09 ;)

if u really wanted a 44 and are willing to pay...

http://ardmen.osakazine.net/e173682.html

Does anyone know how these fit in the thighs? Are they tight around the thighs

Not tight in the thighs at all, at least for me and I don't have skinny legs by any means.

human- have you tried the Doma boutique? They will ship to you.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

haha

i tried cas, they out!

Heirloom

Quote Originally Posted by grapz View Post
    if u really wanted a 44 and are willing to pay...

http://ardmen.osakazine.net/e173682.html

Does anyone know how these fit in the thighs? Are they tight around the thighs
    nopes. mines are huge, and they were juuust right.

I think this season of Damir has some truly great items, I ve bought three pieces, the silk scarf, the jet jacket and a tee. I love em all.

The only item I still want are those leggings...

Please post a photo wearing the jet jacket, been thinking about that piece. Which fabric did you choose?