X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fenrost
    Banned
    • Mar 2009

i dont know if there is any tech related thread, but i guess those who browse this thread would be pretty much into them.

here's something i come across when i did my postgrads, not really mac related.... maybe the discussion about touchscreen/ tech+us - people, etc.... if anyone hasn't seen,

quite revolutionary.. maybe apple should just jump into this already.

Comment

• BeauIXI
      • Nov 2008

Woah. Where2Cop Wekstatt Munchen projector necklace?
      Originally posted by philip nod
      somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• JERI01
        • Feb 2010

Hi, i'm a great fan of apple. i've owned the all the iphones since the begining and trust me they're fantastic. try amazon for great deal. :)-

Comment

• laughed
          • Jul 2009

figured i post this here - wondering what kind of mp3 players szgeisters use? are ipod touch or classics the norm now?

Comment

• Bubu
            • May 2008

iRiver Clix

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Comment

• laughed
              • Jul 2009

thinking about a cowon. i have an old ipod rockboxed but i am thinking about grabbing a touch.

Comment

• polishmike
                • Jan 2007

Cowon makes great hardware but their software is overdesigned and often complicated and buggy. I know people who have the S9 and have many problems.

iPod touch might be the best option. The extra applications give it an edge over most players. It's the best mp3 player right now.

Zune HD is also nice but you need a pc to use it. It doesn't work on a mac.

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                  • Jan 2007

I'm still using a 2nd-gen ipod nano, and my replacement when it dies will probably be another nano. It's the perfect size, it's not as fragile as a touch, and I can control it without having to look at the screen. There's nothing exceptional about it, but it gets the job done.
                  Originally posted by jogu
                  i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• BeauIXI
                    • Nov 2008

New iPods on the way.

Dual cameras, A4 Processor (1 GHz), Retina Display... Good deal.

Adorable little multitouch Nanos, too.

Comment

• TarHeart
                      • Jun 2009

That is just beautiful. It really has everything... except the sound

I'm thinking about getting the new version, and maybe buying a portable amplifier.

Comment

• MaxM
                        • Sep 2009

Love my old Cowon D2+

WTB : http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=16112

Comment

• DRRRK
                          • Aug 2009

The day, when Apple sells identical looking products with different names on it is not far away. And why not, people will buy it. It's APPLE!

Comment

• munch
                            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by TarHeart View Post
                            That is just beautiful. It really has everything... except the sound

I'm thinking about getting the new version, and maybe buying a portable amplifier.
                            just built myself a portable amp, going to get the new iPod to go with it.
                            guessing the DAC isn't exactly bad in it so it shouldn't be something to worry about.

it's a nice couchsurfing device and it's baggable without weighing very much

Comment

• BeauIXI
                              • Nov 2008

The new iPod is essentially a very small computer. It has the power and potential of a laptop, and is smaller than... Well, an iPod.

Steve Jobs decided that people would use personal computers when he created Apple. He decided that people would look at personal computers differently when he came back to Apple to take the CEO chair once again in 1998 (was it?) with the iMac. Countless strides and campaigns later, everyone wants an iPhone, the most well-executed smart phone in my opinion, launched with the ingenious App Store. Indie app designers flood the app store with great apps, having been given the tools to create and market them (give me a break with the open source junk- developers need to eat too, and a buck an app isn't unreasonable). The iPad and iPod were released and revamped, respectively, and here we are, everyone with their own personal computer- 1Ghz in your coin pocket. I don't care about specs, it's about clout and impact. Apple rules.

Steve Jobs is the technological Jesus.

Comment

• DRRRK
                                • Aug 2009

Praise the Lord!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡