X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackfedora
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by d'avant-garde
    wouldn't it make sense to have a feedback system where you can leave positive, nuetral, negative feedback for each transaction? People's friends can just say Hey ___ is a great guy... ?
    Most of the feedback in this thread is positive, but people do voice neutral and problematic transactions as well; those are less frequent though. There is also a 100 post minimum before a member can place items in the classified which helps to establish their reputation as a contributing member of this online community. If there is still doubt however, adding the 4% PayPal fee for a transaction gives the buyer a means of fraud protection. Probably 60% of my wardrobe has come from these classifieds and I have only met one individual in real life. The worst thing that has ever happened for any of these transactions was receiving an unwashed garment that was rather rank with b.o.

Comment

• i-d-g
      • Sep 2012

Just received a yyph coat from Torchiere. Great seller, quick shipping, and very easy to deal with. A+ transaction
      “Man has somehow always feared this search, and I fear it even now. Suppose all man ever does is search for the reason, crosses oceans, sacrifices his life in the search; but to search it out, actually to find it, he’s afraid. For he senses that once he finds it, there will be nothing to search for.”

Comment

• boreeed
        • Nov 2012

just received ccp derby from magic, great seller. The product was perfectly as described.

Comment

• magic
          • Feb 2009

Enjoy
          Focusing on object details

Comment

• lost53
            • Dec 2010

Smash = top seller.
            Item as described, shipped fast. Cheers.

Comment

• schemedream
              • Jan 2013

drexl delivered quickly and item was in described condition. Super dope 10 sei otto leather.

gavagai answered all my questions and items were shipped fast and were in said condition.

swrecked was patient with me in regards to my concern on fit. Glad I got the VA piece off him. Fast shipping and item was spot on.

lowrey hooked it up with the KKA pants and the forme cropped. Gave me a discount for buying two items.

Everyone was easy to work with and was more than happy to answer my questions. Would do business with all of them again.

Comment

• Hayden
                • Dec 2012

RAW delivers
                Last edited by Hayden; 10-30-2013, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• Shifts
                  • Jul 2013

eleven crows sold me one BBS and one Julius t-shirt a while back. Good communications and prompt handling, everything was in described condition. He even gave me candy! Would definitely buy from him again.

Comment

• palgrave
                    • Jul 2013

Anyone bought from garbage_queen on this forum?

Comment

• curiouscharles
                      • Jan 2008

never bought from him, but he's well bondable - proceed with confidence.

-

Comment

• derpington
                        • Oct 2009

I just bought a jacket from garbage_queen and had a flawless transaction. The jacket was shipped very quickly and arrived in only a few days to the US from Russia. I couldn't be happier, and I would definitely recommend him.

Comment

• limeade
                          • Feb 2013

Just bought a BBS shirt from TheThief smooth transaction.

Comment

• Mewtu
                            • Dec 2008

Bought an Ann shirt from Pleue. The price was right, shirt shipped very quickly from Finland to NYC and was just what I expected. Would buy from again, thanks!
                            Originally Posted by ProfMonitoff: "Then my friend's cat crapped on it and the dry cleaner couldn't fix it "

Comment

• guardimp
                              • Jun 2010

Bulk post for the last 6 months. I bought items from the following sellers and would highly recommend them all, great contact and items came as promised. Didn't have a bad experience with any seller, just don't remember everyone I bought stuff from sorry if i forgot anyone.

AKA NYC
                              Kunk
                              Chinorlz
                              Atom
                              upsilonkng

Comment

• mrbeuys
                                • May 2008

Bought from #ruin and would recommend. Super fast shipping and amazing condition and price.
                                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎