Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eternal Cashflow
    • Apr 2013

received guidi 995s from blowdown, quick shipping, boots in great condition. marked them as "old shoe" on the customs card, made me laugh.

Comment

• Shifts
      • Jul 2013

upsilonkng Just received a Julius sweater from this member. Very clear communication and prompt shipping. Thanks a lot!

Comment

• qazwsx
        • Feb 2012

Smash:fantastic seller - item arrived within 4 days and condition is way better than expected!! highly recommended!
        "Things you own, end up owning you." --- Tyler Durden [FightClub 1999]

Comment

• kanne
          • Jun 2009

also had a flawless transaction with smash, definitely a recommended seller!

Comment

• Kerosene
            • Jun 2013

Just made a purchase from Pleue. Very quick and very helpful, everything went flawless.

Comment

• originalhead
              • Apr 2013

Highly recommend magic! Shopping is smooth. The piece I get is the same as his description. In addition, very fast expert. Thank u!

Comment

• sebastian
                • Feb 2009

Thank you eckblk!

Comment

• Lane
                  • Aug 2010

is there any course of action I can take legally against someone internationally who didn't uphold his end of the bargain of a trade? A dude sent me a empty box instead of a leather jacket.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                    • Jan 2008

sending a proper demand letter wouldn't hurt.

templates can be found online, just fill in the details and watch them bend to your will at the threat of legal action!

-

Comment

• cjbreed
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Lane View Post
                      is there any course of action I can take legally against someone internationally who didn't uphold his end of the bargain of a trade? A dude sent me a empty box instead of a leather jacket.
                      no fucking way dude. i am shocked. so sorry that happened. people are scumbags.

well don't take the law into your own hands, you take 'em to court. the people's court.

seriously. he stole from you.
                      dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Vanna
                        • May 2008

TheTheif is awesome. Plus, I get to meet up with him locally and gaze into those baby blues.

Seriously the coolest dude I've met from SZ.
                        Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Lane
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post

well don't take the law into your own hands, you take 'em to court. the people's court.

it didn't happen on sz, it happened on superfuture. Peoples court ?? (lol)

yah, and I ended up losing a really rare leather, Julius fw09 rider in red :0

also fuck a demand letter, I rather just find a way to rape him as hard as possible without inserting my schlong in him.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post

this.

but i reiterate, this is precisely what a demand letter serves to do - it is a formal notice of pending legal action.

you make your demand "return my stolen goods, or reimburse me in the amount of...", & inform them that unless they comply, you will take them to small claims court.

and trust me, they work.

if you ever receive one yourself, be afraid, be very, very afraid.

googling templates will explain the rest, but it should only take you about 5 minutes and will effectively put the fear of god in that criminal bastard

***extra points if you have a friend in law school, or articling somewhere, who can print the letter on official letterhead

-

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Vanna View Post
                              TheTheif is awesome. Plus, I get to meet up with him locally and gaze into those baby blues.

Seriously the coolest dude I've met from SZ.
                              Get in the gay-crush-on-thethief line, buddy.

Lane, I am sorry to hear you go scammed. Did you send gift payment through PayPal? If not, you will probably recover your money.

People, DO NOT send money via PayPal gift option if you don't know the seller well.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• savant
                                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Lane View Post
                                he only had 16 posts on sufu, being investigated by a mod, member since Sept 2013 and you had to send the item first ..?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎