X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Re: Sellers feedback thread

Too many to name (and thanks to those that added me to thier lists) but the heavy hitters on the board are all aces in my book both on here and IRL :)

Faust, Ddohnggo, Pnidstizzlenizzlehizzle, AKA*NYC, Spencer, Chim, Theetruscan, mortalveneer, Neshboe, Airboyair... the list goes on.

If people have inquiries that would be a good way to do this as well. I know that there are lurkers that pm about items from people and people can just ask on here to see if they can be vouched for.

This is a good thread Joey!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• TypicalFashion
      • Mar 2007

just did business with tiptop, great and fast to ship.

sad that we need this thread...

Comment

• justine
        • Jan 2007

uparmoured : bought some cdiem from him, 100% perfect all the way from the other side of the world...

Faust : he even delivers! [86]

Comment

• hanajibu
          • Jan 2007

for those I have dealt with:
          Chinorlz ? super duper fast deliveries, and everything he sends is amazing.
          Faust ? I can do pickups in the city, which is especially great.

nothing but praise for these two fine gentlemen.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="justine"]

uparmoured : bought some cdiem from him, 100% perfect all the way from the other side of the world...

Faust : he even delivers! [86]

[/quote]

In a stylish black Audi, too! [87] (Hanajibu, next time I drive.)

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• qnc.hst
              • Oct 2007

This never really became a list of sketch ass sellers, but if it had (let's have faith that I needn't say does) I have a question: Would SZ, admirers of noir that we are, still call it a blacklist? Or is what we have *now* a blacklist? [^o)]

Also, most everyone I've bought from has been heavily covered already up there. I'll double vouch for kompressorkev 'cause I've bought a few things and I only noticed him once up there. I'll also say aruva's done great by me (sorry about yr international woes, man!)

I think they're easily the number one punk item.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

[quote user="Who?"][quote user="Faust"]

Maybe it will be easier if we post sellers who are not legit? Honestly, most people have been great - I haven't had a problem yet (well, I sell mostly, but I have bought several things from SZ classifieds).

[/quote]Definitely, the sellers here are generally very trustworthy so it would be easier to make a list of the members with poor transactions.[/quote]

cosign, I can only speak for myself but I doubt I'll check a thread like this everytime I intend on buying something unless the user seems suspect, in which case I'll probably skip it anyway. a 'blacklist' would most likely be limited to a few names which are easier to keep in mind.

just a thought, this is what has been used on sf so far for the said reason, a 10 page positive list is so hard to keep track of

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="qnc.hst"]

This never really became a list of sketch ass sellers, but if it had (let's have faith that I needn't say does) I have a question: Would SZ, admirers of noir that we are, still call it a blacklist? Or is what we have *now* a blacklist? [^o)]

Also, most everyone I've bought from has been heavily covered already up there. I'll double vouch for kompressorkev 'cause I've bought a few things and I only noticed him once up there. I'll also say aruva's done great by me (sorry about yr international woes, man!)

[/quote]

oh, yea, forgot - kompressorkev is top notch - dealt with him on both sides of the spectrum.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DHC
                    • Jul 2007

kompressorkev is great. Looks like everyone worth mentioning has been mentioned. Oh, I didn't see random posted as a legit seller and he totally is. Random = [Y]
                    Originally posted by Faust
                    fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• awlouie
                      • Sep 2007

Here's my list of people I've done business transactions with:

DHC, P Niddy, kompressorkev, ddohnggo, random, bellapietra, lll, merz, winq, Agent L, Chris, Faust, bc3, klangspiel, Diego, snafu, ardeetee, dji, grapz, pinoy, tangerine, aka*nyc, xsky, gt2-josh, theetruscan, who?, kbi, KM80, aruva, doldrums, fuuma, servo2000, magic, mike lowrey, surver, endersgame, stretcheroo, chinorltz, armanicorp, acid bitter and sad, Chim, Maldoror, BlowFish...

Thanks guys!

(I'll update this list when needed)
                      Last edited by awlouie; 11-03-2010, 11:17 AM.
                      "Fashions fade, style is eternal." —Yves Saint Laurent

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
                      -Bruce Lee

Comment

• JohnFG
                        • May 2007

[quote user="JohnFG"]

I never had a bad experience via any SZ deal.

My favourite counterparts are Albert (http://www.cycle-two.com), David (http://www.sartorialoft.com) and Campbell (www.komakino.ca)

JF

[/quote]

Just got my first piece from MISTERPALE ... quick and very friendly service = adding him to my "favourite list".

JF

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                          • Nov 2007

I bought a piece from kompressorkev last year and the transaction was stellar. Can't recommend him enough.
                          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• theetruscan
                            • Jan 2008

Wanted to add Mortalveneer to the trustworthy list. Sold him something that didn't work out, and he was direct, honest, and easy to deal with throughout.

DHC has been mentioned already.

Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                              • Dec 2006

i've had great transactions with many people on SZ! among them (no particular order):

Jun, nairb49, DHC, Faust, Chinorlz, sam_tem, xcoldricex, klangspiel, rach2jlc, random, AKA*NYC, neshboe, qnz.hst, danieldy, Diego,LAFLO, delroylindo, nycd,JohnFG, awlouie, orphee, and huskiesonice. great sellers and buyers that i'll vouch for! thanks guys.

Comment

• justine
                                • Jan 2007

By the way, I don't want to shoot this thread down, but it just downed on me that listing good sellers is nice but won't do much to prevent anything like a 'cas'-move. If this thread was created before his flip-out, his name would have been there...anyway, moving on...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎