Page 87 of 156 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788899091929394959697137 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 3104

Thread: Sellers feedback thread

Fenix: thank you so much for the Blood red BBS scuba its absolutely stunning. Really good seller and really good information, thanks!

Just got a very well wrapped parcel from my fellow Canadian...

!Monty76¡

Great guy to deal with, a good old sport with top notch character. Give this man your money and you won't be disappointed, I assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by philip nod View Post
    somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Default And yet another one for monty76

^ a real pleasure dealing with this seller...very courteous and responsive. Would definitely buy from again!

I doubt this will go against the grain or anything, but eton97 is flawless as a seller. And is probably a scholar and a gentleman besides.

Highly recommended, as always.

I had a smooth transaction/trade with cowsareforeating...a good communicator and gentleman!
    "Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it." -Bruce Lee

Echoing the praise for Monty76. Super fast shipping, pleasure to deal with.
    Quote Originally Posted by mizzar View Post
    Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Had a great transaction purchasing from hommedeguerre. Fast shipping and great communication. I'm loving the shoes!

lovely transaction with dawn...would do business again

Fast and smooth transaction with Wax for the PNP store credit trade

Trade completed within 12 hours

had excellent transactions with swrecked and lowrey, and also a bunch of great buyers!

Quote Originally Posted by awlouie View Post
    I had a smooth transaction/trade with cowsareforeating...a good communicator and gentleman!
    Likewise. Arthur was a pleasure to deal with. Everything was more than satisfactory. Really nicely packaged, goes the extra mile!

& hysterichostile is legit. Dealt with him 1-2 times before without delay. I think it was an honest mistake.

Great pleasure dealing with Dawn. Fast efficient shipping even without registered postage.

Last edited by nordundel; 04-20-2012 at 02:13 AM.

great communication and follow up with curiouscharles via re-porter.

the rarest of the items arrived!
    super easy transaction and customer service

glad to be of service cows.

just to corroborate what others have already said, cowsareforeating is an ideal customer, truly a pleasure.

&

nictan is no less extraordinary to deal with, and is more than deserving of mention.

thanks to you both.
    Last edited by curiouscharles; 04-20-2012 at 12:52 PM.

-

bought some nice button up shirts from copacetic very happy with them. Also, had a successful trade with Cutup
    -v_o_t
    sale items

Excellent transactions with MWNN and johnny_herb :)

Excellent transaction with JSebbe! Was extremely patient with me and my endless inquiries!

lowrey ... da bomb

quality merchanise...always

lisää devoa ota

swrecked is awesome seller, communicator, fast shipping...I highly recommend him!
    "Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it." -Bruce Lee