X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justine
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
    when searching came across this Travis McCoy stepped it up with his pink hat and bow tie from Traffic, jeans by Diesel and amazing high tops by Rick Owens.
    Katie Perry's hot.

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    All you have to do is go look at pictures of the previous first ladies.
    Laura was hot.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
      • Mar 2009

and here i present to you ladies and gents,londons finest voguers and fashionistas...The House Of Fierce Nest

merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

i mean this is what they look like when at home watching X Factor for crying out loud: they are too fabulous for words so here are some FERO...

to see the rest of the gold outfit on the left :)
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
          • Mar 2009

or in fuschia!

WE ARE FIERCE! hahaha
          merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
            • Mar 2009

hahahah! sorry chap! Just be thankful that you never have to see them in the flesh!
            I needed laser surgery,because my eyes where so traumatised, they grew cataracts due to this obscene vision they were presented with!

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

after seeing the pink hitler-stache guy dressed as he was, my friend and i wondered where he worked. Our list was very short and consisted of pretty much: record store.

I'm curious about the lives of the folks above. I know that this is them glamming it up, but WHAT do they do to support themselves? Seriously. I gotta know what their day jobs are.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Diego
                • Aug 2007

Comment

• HOMER

Comment

• Chinorlz
                    • Sep 2006

i would have thought creative masks would have blown up a bit more post swine-flu ;)

Comment

• justine
                      • Jan 2007

What's the point of the bashing going on here....let a 1000 flowers bloom please. Those people have fun, the way they want. The real WTF here is someone going out his/her way to post pics here and then negatively comment.
                      My vote goes for those Queens having a good time.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by justine View Post
                        What's the point of the bashing going on here....let a 1000 flowers bloom please. Those people have fun, the way they want. The real WTF here is someone going out his/her way to post pics here and then negatively comment.
                        My vote goes for those Queens having a good time.
                        Oh please justine do put ur little claws away,with your under hand comments darling.
                        The fact is that i know them personally,and i often say WTF! And they thrive on this reaction.

A, the dude with shoulder pads(coco colin) was studyig design at LCF,the golden leotard chap(charles) works for wonderland mag and contributes to others,the other stylist(tamer),one a drag queen clip board guest list nazi(jeanette) and the lil man....have no idea
                        Last edited by SHYE_POSER; 05-30-2009, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                          • Mar 2009

He learnt how to Vogue and be fierce baby!

Comment

• justine
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by SHYE_POSER View Post
                            Oh please justine do put ur little claws away,with your under hand comments darling.
                            hum...."little claws" eh?....Let's stop this kind of tone here and do this forum a favor.

Originally posted by SHYE_POSER View Post
                            The fact is that i know them personally,and i often say WTF! And they thrive on this reaction.
                            Well, if the context is that you personally know them, it might change things. Still, the tone was off (I mean 'drug dealers'?!).

You have a great day.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                              • Mar 2009

Well sometimes people should think before they try little sly comments.
                              As for the drug dealers,maybe read and see who made that statment.

Its all love!

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                                • Mar 2009

Sooo nice

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Belgium-Ann-Demeu...3%3A2|294%3A50
                                I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                                I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎