X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Ha, so nice to see this thread resurrected! Fashion has become just one big continuous WTF that even forgot about it, cause, like, too much to post...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mamooon
      • Jun 2015

I feel do so sorry for the previous post, that tote seems to be a really important piece of fashion everyone needs to have. But what I found today seems even better and something everyone probably wants and feels like it's a bargain and pretty cheap for what you do get, what a great value, what a wonderful concept, something probably everyone was waiting for, re-inventing fashion finally:

Gucci 1955 Horsebit pillow backpack holder
      $ 3,000
      Presented on the Spring Summer 2020 runway, the backpack pillow holder brings a fashion element to the Gucci 1955 Horsebit line. Black leather straps secure around the included pillow, shown with a Double G stripe fabric pillow case. The adjustable leather shoulder straps can be detached, leaving the accessory to be held by the top handle. The front is further enriched with the line’s distinctive Horsebit hardware, an equestrian-inspired House code formed by a double ring and bar.

(...)

Comment

• haydn
        • Feb 2013

Finally! I’ve been looking for a sanitary way to transport pillows.

Comment

• darkpyramid
          • Dec 2019

Originally posted by mamooon View Post
          I feel do so sorry for the previous post, that tote seems to be a really important piece of fashion everyone needs to have. But what I found today seems even better and something everyone probably wants and feels like it's a bargain and pretty cheap for what you do get, what a great value, what a wonderful concept, something probably everyone was waiting for, re-inventing fashion finally:

Gucci 1955 Horsebit pillow backpack holder
          $ 3,000
          Presented on the Spring Summer 2020 runway, the backpack pillow holder brings a fashion element to the Gucci 1955 Horsebit line. Black leather straps secure around the included pillow, shown with a Double G stripe fabric pillow case. The adjustable leather shoulder straps can be detached, leaving the accessory to be held by the top handle. The front is further enriched with the line’s distinctive Horsebit hardware, an equestrian-inspired House code formed by a double ring and bar.

(...)

https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/men/b...20540DJ28G8767
          Damn, that's F*****g joke

Comment

• mne
            • Mar 2016

Mastermind x UGG ?! Truly a WTF moment...

Comment

• Fenix
              • Aug 2010

Seems super on brand these days. $3k Swarovski hoodies and every collab under the sun.
              Originally posted by hausofblaq
              Grow up.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mne View Post
                Mastermind x UGG ?! Truly a WTF moment...

https://www.ugg.com/uk/mastermind-collaboration/

Trash x Trash. Makes sense to me.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• darkpyramid
                  • Dec 2019

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  Trash x Trash. Makes sense to me.

The LOGO MANIA madness my friend

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰