• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TriggerDiscipline
    • Apr 2013

which ones?
    Originally posted by unwashed
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Originally posted by Ahimsa
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• TheInformalGenius
      • Oct 2015

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
      which ones?
      BBS HS

Comment

• julian_doe
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by TheInformalGenius View Post
        BBS HS
        Wow, I would definitely reach out to the retailer or BBSNY. They may be able to provide a resolution depending on what caused this issue.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by TheInformalGenius View Post
          BBS HS
          just email them directly and they should be able to figure out something for you, sucks that has happened to you though, I have had an unrelated problem once and they figured out a solution relatively quickly.
          Originally posted by unwashed
          Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
          Originally posted by Ahimsa
          I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• kattah
            • Feb 2018

cant believe these hideous Balenciaga shoes actually sold out during their debut

Comment

• Wrekt
              • Sep 2013

Comment

• Law
                • Dec 2013

Originally posted by kattah View Post

cant believe these hideous Balenciaga shoes actually sold out during their debut
                Who did the “designer Crocs” first, Balenciaga or Christopher Kane?

Comment

• Ahimsa
                  Vegan Police
                  • Sep 2011

Christopher Kane, a further testament to Demna's lack of creativity.
                  StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Law
                    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
                    Christopher Kane, a further testament to Demna's lack of creativity.
                    If you were going to put a bet on it, how many more seasons of Demna at Balenciaga do you think we have left to endure? Based on the recent HS article it seems there is some light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Law View Post
                      If you were going to put a bet on it, how many more seasons of Demna at Balenciaga do you think we have left to endure? Based on the recent HS article it seems there is some light at the end of the tunnel.
                      I'd say 4 more seasons, judging by the average musical chair cycle of last several years. I think there is a real danger that the fashion victims and hypebeasts will move on to Hedi's Celine and Tisci's Burberry. Who knows, though. Balenciaga seems to be doing extremely well, but there are many Asian millenials waiting to give their credit cards to whomever comes next.

The funniest thing in the British Vogue article defending Vetements that Anders, whom I hold in high regard, btw, said that he just got back from Seoul and he saw a lot of people in Vetements. The collective eye-roll was palpable - what do you expect when you are in the hypebeast capital of the world? As I wrote, during the past two Paris fashion weeks (men's in Jan and women's in March( I hardly saw any Vetements. So, the influencers, Instastars, and the cognoscenti moved on already. Something I predicted in 2016.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        I'd say 4 more seasons, judging by the average musical chair cycle of last several years. I think there is a real danger that the fashion victims and hypebeasts will move on to Hedi's Celine and Tisci's Burberry. Who knows, though. Balenciaga seems to be doing extremely well, but there are many Asian millenials waiting to give their credit cards to whomever comes next.

The funniest thing in the British Vogue article defending Vetements that Anders, whom I hold in high regard, btw, said that he just got back from Seoul and he saw a lot of people in Vetements. The collective eye-roll was palpable - what do you expect when you are in the hypebeast capital of the world? As I wrote, during the past two Paris fashion weeks (men's in Jan and women's in March( I hardly saw any Vetements. So, the influencers, Instastars, and the cognoscenti moved on already. Something I predicted in 2016.
                        You predicted that something in fashion would go out of fashion? Hmm, I'm pretty sure Plato opposed the changing nature of clothing in a roundabout way thus acknowledging said changing nature quite earlier than 2016.

As for the future I believe it is Céline, yeah.
                        Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• nvsnli
                          • Mar 2013

I wonder if Boris is even trying anymore with 11 by BBS.

Comment

• julian_doe
                            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by nvsnli View Post
                            I wonder if Boris is even trying anymore with 11 by BBS.
                            To be honest, I can't think of a single BBS 11 piece that I like. Not even the sneakers/backpacks!

I have always felt the line to be a very lazy skateboarding style brand. Good thing the mainline is amazing...because this is the most underwhelming diffusion/side-project ever, and it doesn't exemplify the true potential and vision of the designer.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

There is stuff in there (11byBBS), but you have to look for it among a lot of stuff like pictured above.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                                You predicted that something in fashion would go out of fashion? Hmm, I'm pretty sure Plato opposed the changing nature of clothing in a roundabout way thus acknowledging said changing nature quite earlier than 2016.

As for the future I believe it is Céline, yeah.
                                LOL. I was speaking about Vetements specifically. More generally, I was delineating the difference between designers with staying power and the likes of Vetements.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎