Page 590 of 590 FirstFirst ... 90490540580581582583584585586587588589590
Results 11,781 to 11,784 of 11784

Thread: WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Nickefuge View Post
    How does the quality and construction hold up to the hype and pricing?
    I mean, it all looks and feels well-made.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

[QUOTE=Faust;536303]I mean, it all looks and feels well-made.[/QU

the word ( looks ) is the answer, it's only looks , still remember the 675$ Bottega Veneta polo shirt which his color fade after one try ,again just one try , when i returned to them i politely give them the faded polo and told them with smile on my face "i'm not here to request my money back ,i'm here just to tell you stop scamming people under the word Luxury

that is happen to me by one of the strongest high end brands ,just by comparison imagine hype brands quality and construction

the only reason why i have to use luxury main stream because of my work hours no more ,i'm an Architect i couldn't go to work by wearing open seams BBS leather jacket ,all will looks at me as a freak, but actually what is the problem if i go work wearing a BBS open seams leather jacket ,what's the problem ? the problem in people culture and we who pay for that false culture exactly as i pay before 675$ in shit polo shirt

Quote Originally Posted by darkpyramid View Post

the word ( looks ) is the answer, it's only looks , still remember the 675$ Bottega Veneta polo shirt which his color fade after one try ,again just one try , when i returned to them i politely give them the faded polo and told them with smile on my face "i'm not here to request my money back ,i'm here just to tell you stop scamming people under the word Luxury

that is happen to me by one of the strongest high end brands ,just by comparison imagine hype brands quality and construction
    Ha, that sucks. Well, I did say "looked and felt," so not really fair to take the other part out of context.

P.S. It's funny how architects are supposed to be all forward thinking and creative, but it's actually one of the most conservative groups.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine